Miami Heat-wagon thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge Jimmy Buckets fan from his Chicago days, devo'd we traded him.

Would love to see him get a ring, the guy is all heart and gives you everything.

Just needed a few extra three pointers for the win :(
Just a few lol.

we looked cooked from the get-go when we couldn’t make bunnies or hold onto the ball around the rim. Jimmy was gassed too and Bam looked drunk in the first half 🤣

4-2 was a lot better than I expected with Dragic out and Bam hampered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how good can duncan robinson be ?

Klay Thompson iteration deux?

4 years, 15lbs heavier, most on soleus quads hammies buttocks to lower the centre of gravity and maintain his upwards lift , as athletic as caruso , as good on defense as caruso , but needs to develop*** midrange and rim game

*** the caveat is he DOES NOT GET GIVEN ACCESS to being inside the three point line for a very good reason . He would need to play some politics with the GM and the coach Spolztra or Spolstra to have the Caruso game at the rim , and the midrange pf Rip Hamilton or DeRozan , but my thesis is if he gets one at the rim and one on the mid-range per game , this will be no material change to the offensive plays that Heat run , and he can elevate his game to 3rd Team All NBA and the 13th man in the East on All-Star Weekend

He cant add those 15lbs in 3 years, I think that is a 6 year project and he would then lose a few lbs over his final years. KT is about second team all defense, I think think that is the ceiling of DR , but watching loads of tape and gym-work I cant see why he can get to the threshold of 80% percentile

Tyler Herro the young Japanese* buck will need to add 20 lbs and be a bit more athletic to reach his pinnacle, which could be first team all NBA.

Remember , Steve Nash was a benchwarmer and played as KJ's little used backup in Phoenix for his first three seasons. Herro is about 5 years advanced on him. He still has short arms :D

Zgope1

Tyler Herro has jumped up 4cm in the last 6weeks in my reckoning

He needs to MickTurner CameronLing those underarmour skins arm knicks like pronto, he has narrow shoulders like Jrue Holiday which takes 4cm from their effective reach wingspan , so should Simmons

Add one lbd a year, don't add too much upper-body, beware i am talking to you Lonzo

Tyre fire of a season so far. Players going in and out. No consistency. The NBA are clowns for keeping up this farce of a season.
owner(s) need the revenue

see: Tilman Ferita from Houston's* (owner I know I have made a mess with his name)

all of his holding is on hospo'

pardon my french, but he is f'ed, he can't afford to pay Harden and Paul on supermax deals

Finally a win. Apparently, Eric Reid was blasting Blake Griffin all game so I'd better throw on a replay just for that alone.
need another year in the Japanese 🇯🇵🎌Herro and another in Duncan Robinson and improving D
see: Jingles , that must be floor on defence, and Jingles is about 80%ile on D but on offense they really have no ceiling , tho be sweet if D Rob gets more clutch on the money shots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back