Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 1 Thread (December 23, 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if I like Denver's sunburnt Skyline Jerseys tbh
No, in fact I hate them. They look almost as bad as the putrid West Coast Eagles Ochre kits in footy 10 or so years ago. Yuck

Nothing is as bad as those WC guernseys!!

Our bench has really stunk it up today.

Thing we are like the likes of Philly, Orlando etc, also-ran playoff contenders in the East. Semi-Finalists/possible conference finalists at best is our ceiling.

It sucks, but we have to be realistic.

Sooner we get some someone like Aaron Gordon with that Hayward $$$ the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clippers will smoke the Lakers in the playoffs IMHO

I would like to remember your statement but I have a weakness for wine over the holidays

Just gets from bad to worse for the Rockets

RJ Barrett said that playing without fans at Madison Square Garden could turn into an advantage for the New York Knicks with opponents not as motivated to put on a memorable performance.

“Actually having no fans might be an advantage. I know if I was a competitor coming into the Garden with all those fans, I’d want to have a great game.

"So coming in there with no fans actually probably gives us an advantage that way too. It’s just you have to go out there and play basketball," said Barrett.

Cerebral assassin this man Santoz

RJ Barrett said that playing without fans at Madison Square Garden could turn into an advantage for the New York Knicks with opponents not as motivated to put on a memorable performance.

“Actually having no fans might be an advantage. I know if I was a competitor coming into the Garden with all those fans, I’d want to have a great game.

"So coming in there with no fans actually probably gives us an advantage that way too. It’s just you have to go out there and play basketball," said Barrett.

Cerebral assassin this man Santoz

It's a win-win for our fans that would usually watch our trash live and the team itself.

What a harmonious situation we find ourselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back