EPL Matchday 15

IMV penalty conceded by Pope. Went through the player.
That said, feel for him. He had to go for the ball, he won it but can't then just NTTAWWT into thin air. Left in a position where contact was inevitable.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Which probably means I’m right.

Bamford certainly got the ball...but so did Pope. They kept saying on Optus that Bamford ‘got it first’. That doesn’t matter. Pope got the ball and that’s that.

How did you see the Burnley non-goal?

Could have easily been given. I didn’t see a foul on the keeper and think they get too much protection anyway.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
fu** me I’m a mess after the half. Needed those 3 points though, half way to safety :thumbsu:

If their supporters and players and gaffer were not such sour cabbages, I would a tad sorry for Burnley, but they are, and having a ball reading the melts on Twitter 😆😆😆

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
In Moyesiah I trust and all that but not sure I get the rationale of playing 3 DM’s and 5 defenders at home to Brighton.

Think we should still get it done but the lineup would make a lot more sense just swapping Noble out for Benrahma.

Maybe he is giving your more attacking players a rest before the tough midweek trip to Southampton ?

Either way, Brighton are really struggling this season, and I still expect the Hammers to get the 3 points, fairly comfortably

Maybe he is giving your more attacking players a rest before the tough midweek trip to Southampton ?

Either way, Brighton are really struggling this season, and I still expect the Hammers to get the 3 points, fairly comfortably

Loading on Brighton.

Back