The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rahane absolutely burns his captain, that was the only way to get Kohli out. It was literally out of nowhere. And now that could be the tipping point, wickets could tumble fast in the last ten overs.

Rahane absolutely burns his captain, that was the only way to get Kohli out. It was literally out of nowhere. And now that could be the tipping point, wickets could tumble fast in the last ten overs.
And then that bizarre decision by Vihari to tell him to review.

He surely thought it pitched outside leg, it looked clearly out live.

That moment of madness in running out Kohli has completely changed the game.
No way. Must have thought Starc no balled.

Ah okay then, I guess there were some earlier no balls for Green that weren’t called. I thought they check the no balls anyway for a wicket, just to be sure. It just looked out otherwise, plumb.

Absolutely love watching two world class bowling attacks going at each other. Give me this any day over a flat road where the team who bats first and posts 500+

India’s bowlers were fantastic yesterday, and if not for so many inexplicable dropped catches they would have an even bigger lead.

Absolutely love watching two world class bowling attacks going at each other. Give me this any day over a flat road where the team who bats first and posts 500+

India’s bowlers were fantastic yesterday, and if not for so many inexplicable dropped catches they would have an even bigger lead.
Couldn’t agree more. Loved the first 2 days of this. Couldn’t get into the limited overs games at all but this has been brilliant. The balance of the game in the ODI’s is completely wrong if teams are posting 380 and the opposition still look a chance of chasing it down. The balance has been perfect this match.

I am worried we might go back to run-fests going back to red ball tests for the next 3 though. It will be criminal if we produce lifeless wickets this series when there’s two seriously elite bowling attacks going at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All done for 36. Unbelievable. Still could be an interesting chase given our openers. They need to get at Marnus and Smith early with the new pill. Shami would’ve been lethal on this pitch today.

Geez, difficult to see how Shami will come out to bowl. And if that’s a break or fracture, on top of Kohli going home, this could be a disaster for India beyond the psychological impact of their unbelievable collapse today.

India’s bowlers again get it done, even without Shami. They’re a world class bowling unit, Australia still haven’t passed 200 this series.

Felt they were also unlucky with that Paine run out. Very close call, within a frame however I would have no issue with that being given out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back