A-League Round 1 - We Finally Have An Opening!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke. Fox can go fu** themselves. Zero promotion.
They know football is going elsewhere and doing nothing to promote it.

This is why as I have said elsewhere, Optus Sport would do a better job of promoting it here, if they got the rights. And the FFA couldn't care less either.

Decent game, but no cutting edge.

Hate to be negative/rag on the A League, but that was a clunker of a game for the most part
No team really looked close to scoring at all.

Zzzzz
We had a few shots cleared off the goal line, I mean surely that counts as "Looked like scoring"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay Melbourne City and J-Mac will be back tomorrow night. Least we will be guaranteed goals. Call me biased, but I think we are the most entertaining team in the HAL to watch.

Your biased? I've never noticed
(sarcasm alert)

Yay Melbourne City and J-Mac will be back tomorrow night. Least we will be guaranteed goals. Call me biased, but I think we are the most entertaining team in the HAL to watch.

giphy.gif

These Refs are Donald Trump like morons.

Anyhow very confident we will hang on and get the 3 points against these cousin rooting Tangerine Tossbags. Also the Roar supporting Bogans at Dolphin are boozed up, NRL supporting Neantherthals with no idea about the rules of football whatsoever.. Ferals, the lot of em.

Seemed like a good match for the last 20mins (as much as I watched). Good to see a crowd fitting a suitable venue too!

It’s the way forward now to get this league back on its feet. Wellington should do the some thing and invest in playing in a smaller venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back