Player Sponsorship AFLW Player sponsorship 2021

Ok I have locked in Kashy. It puts the pressure on a little but I’m sure we can get there. For those that win prizes with the chance to meet her in person I’m sure you’ll agree it’s worthwhile.
It is! Totally! She’s so nice!

I was asking if you were running men’s sponsors because last year I paid you for the women’s and men’s sponsorship together.

I’ll pay the extra $50 right now!

How long have we got. I might sign up my kids to BF and get them involved for $50 each, well make some accounts in their name, I don't think I'll let them on here yet. I can afford it right now so I may as well make the most of it.

How long have we got. I might sign up my kids to BF and get them involved for $50 each, well make some accounts in their name, I don't think I'll let them on here yet. I can afford it right now so I may as well make the most of it.
Good call, wouldn’t want to expose your kid to the likes of KC and TT. They are bad influences...

Good call, wouldn’t want to expose your kid to the likes of KC and TT. They are bad influences...

giphy.gif

Sorry luke, just wanted to make sure my 50 came through to you for this one?
Thanks for the heads up, yes it did. I will update the front page. It can be hard to track so anyone else that thinks you have been missed please let me know and I can check. Also (and it doesn’t apply in this case) please include your Big Footy name in the payment details. Cheers! 😊

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has kicked in a bit extra we now have hit the target for this one. Great effort and thank you to everyone who has jumped on, it is most appreciated by me and the club (and Aileen and Kashy I'm sure). Here's looking forward to a successful season.

Fantastic job everyone! It's party time!!

Bring on Season 2021!

Back