Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

I'm starting to get nervous that we will win out and still miss playoffs (unlikely but within the realm of possibility).
God, imagine getting to 11 wins and still missing out on playoffs even after they expanded the playoff slate.

Is it possible for both all those to win next week and the Steelers not have anything to play for? Won't it leave the Browns and Steelers playing for the division in week 17 if the Browns and Colts win in week 16 - I guess it depends on the various tiebreakers?

Squeelers- Bungles combined for 27 yards on 7 possessions. It’s the worst game I have seen in ages. So far:
Punt 5
Fumble 1
FG 1
Add an int, plus another couple of Ben's throws that really should've been ints.

Got momentarily excited at thinking we could still win the division but then remembered our two losses to the Steelers (if we all tie at 11-5, the Steelers will be 3-1 in our head to heads whereas we're 2-2 and the Browns are 1-3).

lionraven

All Australian
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Oh man we are going to lose to the f@(Ken Bengals again aren't we. Our pass rush has been so mediocre. Judon, Ngokue need to keep the form they showed against the Giants (albeit against rookies).

Aug 2, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Arsenal
Oh man we are going to lose to the f@(Ken Bengals again aren't we. Our pass rush has been so mediocre. Judon, Ngokue need to keep the form they showed against the Giants (albeit against rookies).

Probably not a good time to mention that Ngokue hurt himself in the 4th quarter. Hoping Peters and/or Smith is healthy, we need some talent back in the secondary.

Still, the offence is firing atm (Dobbins adding juice to this offence), and Lamar is playing well. We should take care of business against the Benglas, and if we don't, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

We should take care of business against the Benglas, and if we don't, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.
I agree that anyone who loses to the Bengals should be automatically removed from the postseason.

So it looks high percentage chance we'll be playing the Titans.

I will be a wreck all game if that's the case.

Oh s**t really?

At least we seem to play better on the road but s**t it's going to be a tough game.

Back