Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
43 with Salah (c) and Robertson to play. Guess it could have been worse. No idea how Dallas got the 3 bonus points but I’ll take it. Thought he was one of our worst. (Having said that I just looked at the YEP player ratings and they gave him a 9)

Hopefully the Spurs/Fulham game gets postponed. :p

25 with (c) Salah, Kane and Son to come. Playing 2 short as coufal didn't play either with my 3 city and Lampety. Based on that the spurs game will be postponed and I will miss the cup

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Rorys458

Spurs - Fulham postponed!

For me that just means Son (VC) misses. As long as Salah and Robertson play I'm playing 11.
All these postponements will mean a really umcertain lot of double game weeks and make chip planning hard. Quite good news for me in the short term though. Long term who knows.

All these postponements will mean a really umcertain lot of double game weeks and make chip planning hard. Quite good news for me in the short term though. Long term who knows.

Agreed. The way I've set up my GW16 Wildcard I have to Free Hit GW18 I think, but for GW19 I won't be Bench Boosting anymore. I'll probably Triple Captain Salah though as Liverpool's 2 fixtures are home to Manchester United and Burnley.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Agreed. The way I've set up my GW16 Wildcard I have to Free Hit GW18 I think, but for GW19 I won't be Bench Boosting anymore. I'll probably Triple Captain Salah though as Liverpool's 2 fixtures are home to Manchester United and Burnley.
Yeah will have to free hit 18. God knows after that.

Yeah I am TC Salah in 19 now as well. Have 9 in 18 so going to save FH for later in the season.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have they already updated for it? Did you take many hits?
20201231_135841.jpg
20201231_135822.jpg

This is crap.

Man Utd and Burnley are now playing GW18. Man City and Aston Villa now have a DGW19.

Basically if you were planning to use FH for GW18 check if you may have enough players by adding Man Utd/Burnley so do not need to FH anymore, or if you have Man City/Aston Villa players don’t get rid of them:

Your Cup opponents should now be showing as well.

Last edited:

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
My cup opponent has Son and Kane. I have neither. Concerning.

Ive only got 6 players playing GW18 so think I will free hit.

Last edited:
Ive only got 6 players playing GW18 so think I will free hit.

I have 5 including Taylor but I may just get to 8 and take the low score! I’ll make my decision before next deadline though.

In that vein, I’m never BB in 19 now so am changing one of my DGW keepers (Johnstone) to a keeper with a better game this week (to field over Meslier) and a game in GW18.

Ended up gambling by doing
Johnstone and Adams -> Guaita and Benteke (-4).

Good luck all!

Last edited:
Back