The run to the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pray for Liverpool

Some of their supporters have already started saying that the league should be put on hold for 2-3 weeks because of Covid. Same fanbase that sulked for months on end that the league was put on hold last season. Hmm, must be an injury crisis.

Some of their supporters have already started saying that the league should be put on hold for 2-3 weeks because of Covid. Same fanbase that sulked for months on end that the league was put on hold last season. Hmm, must be an injury crisis.
Most Liverpool fans were happy to have the league on hold before, as long as it wasn't null and void. It's the same stance this time around.

Not really seen as a contender in the league all season, we seem to be much better setup for cups.

But the teams ahead of us seem to be falling over and I think the winning points tally will be really low this season.

Fixture congestion might hurt us down the track but really happy to still be in touching distance.

Most Liverpool fans were happy to have the league on hold before, as long as it wasn't null and void. It's the same stance this time around.

The sensible ones, like you. :)

Yep, I can’t break my streak from you voting me the GOAT of BigFooty posters for the next year.

Manchester City will win the League quite comfortably. Manure have not got the talent or pedigree, Spurs do, but they really need to start showing more aggression to score and put teams to the sword, Chelsea are being mismanaged by a relatively raw manager who seems out of his depth, and Liverpool have been piss farting around lately and are not reliable.

Leeds United (naturally the people's club) are a dark horse, but probably need Razzle Dazzle (Andrew Radrizzani) to rob the Vatican's fault and loot some of the trillions of dollars/pounds/euros of loot the Church has stashed there, to invest in a squad to seriously compete with the Grand Poo Bah club's of the Premier League.

City are probably too far off and haven't been playing very well, same as Tottenham (not surprising). Its Liverpool's to loose but I can't see anyone outside the current top 5 winning the league. Villa and Everton are probably the fairy tale winners that are actually in with a chance of rising to the top (how Liverpool fans would hate it if everton could win it all)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manchester City will win the League quite comfortably. Manure have not got the talent or pedigree, Spurs do, but they really need to start showing more aggression to score and put teams to the sword, Chelsea are being mismanaged by a relatively raw manager who seems out of his depth, and Liverpool have been piss farting around lately and are not reliable.

Leeds United (naturally the people's club) are a dark horse, but probably need Razzle Dazzle (Andrew Radrizzani) to rob the Vatican's fault and loot some of the trillions of dollars/pounds/euros of loot the Church has stashed there, to invest in a squad to seriously compete with the Grand Poo Bah club's of the Premier League.

You don’t think that perhaps people dislike Leeds because of s**t like Razzle Dazzle? :p

and Liverpool have been piss farting around lately and are not reliable.

18/19 season - 30 wins, 7 draws, 1 loss - 97 points.
19/20 season - 32 wins, 3 draws, 3 loss - 99 points.
20/21 season - 9 wins, 6 draws, 1 loss - 33 points.

92 Premier League games - 4 losses. Not sure unreliable is quite the term.

18/19 season - 30 wins, 7 draws, 1 loss - 97 points.
19/20 season - 32 wins, 3 draws, 3 loss - 99 points.
20/21 season - 9 wins, 6 draws, 1 loss - 33 points.

92 Premier League games - 4 losses. Not sure unreliable is quite the term.
They have been inconsistent. Its not about the losses, its about drawing to teams they should be winning with relative ease, like west brom and Newcastle. They already have more draws then they had in 19/20 and at this rate will have more losses and draws them the combined previous seasons by the end of feb (at the latest).

They are still a good side, in a very open comp this year. But they are definitely more unreliable then we have seen for years

City with their games in hand are potentially only 1 point off the top and are the form team in the league along with United. They're unbeaten in 6 and have only conceded 1 goal.

They’re much better defensively now, everyone’s sleeping on City, they are well and truly in the picture.

They’re much better defensively now, everyone’s sleeping on City, they are well and truly in the picture.
Not hard to sleep on them when you look at the ladder. I don't think this year will be easy to predict, its just too close.

Must admit, I find it quite exciting that Liverpool and United look to be competing for the title. The stakes feel higher compared to just challenging City, it feels like there is more on the line. That game in a couple of weeks at Anfield will be massive.

Seeing United up and about is giving me PTSD and flashbacks of the years and years of misery I had to endure because of them.

Must admit, I find it quite exciting that Liverpool and United look to be competing for the title. The stakes feel higher compared to just challenging City, it feels like there is more on the line. That game in a couple of weeks at Anfield will be massive.

Seeing United up and about is giving me PTSD and flashbacks of the years and years of misery I had to endure because of them.
I ******* hate them and hope they are back to being a fifth placed team at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back