Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Question, is it Just Cause as in "Just because" or Cause as in "reason"?

The latter, in that the reason is just. Otherwise it would be called Just 'Cause or Just 'Cos.

It probably harks back to the US mission to invade Panama when Noriega took over which was called Operation Just Cause.

Yeah I thought so. I just remember having an argument with a mate a while ago who thought it was Just 'Cause and realised I never proved him wrong. Hes about to get a very weird out of context message.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
To be fair, Just 'Cause does kinda make sense.

"Why'd you blow up that whole village?"
*shrugs* "Just 'cause"

Though I'm sure it's meant to be Reason.

That's why I kinda preferred Just 'Cos.

Real laid back.

Fwiw I downloaded rocket arena a few weeks back. It's an okay game but lack of players meant I struggled to find a game at times. Also their seemed to be a clear meta as it was the same 3 heroes in every game. Being on plus might hopefully change this

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Just Coz makes so much more sense...Why'd you use your grappling hook to attach 6 sheep together before rocketing them to the moon?

No Just Cause is perfect on many levels

He has Just Cause to blow s**t up because he's part of the goodies hunting the baddies

And why blow every thing up in sight? Just Coz

It's genius

Jul 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Has the set-up of purchasing the games changed? You use to be able "purchase" the games but not download therefore adding them to your library, but now it appears you can only download.

You can add them to your library from the webstore now rather than "purchasing" them. Don't have to download them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Not that it matters now after a month but think of what a wedding minister would say to the guests, “If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace,"

Can you imagine if the game was actually called Just Because, though? 😂

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Of which I didn't.

It took me until the more open world part to grow on me. That beginning city area was a chore and just seemed to drag on. Spiders are a frustrating developer to follow. They've had some almost-hits that seem to keep being let down by lack of polish and maybe experience of the actual team. I had high hopes for Bound by Flame before trying to scrub it from my memory, but after Mars War Logs and Technomancer I really thought Greedfall was finally going to be their break out title. It's not quite there but I think they're on the brink of one.

It took me until the more open world part to grow on me. That beginning city area was a chore and just seemed to drag on. Spiders are a frustrating developer to follow. They've had some almost-hits that seem to keep being let down by lack of polish and maybe experience of the actual team. I had high hopes for Bound by Flame before trying to scrub it from my memory, but after Mars War Logs and Technomancer I really thought Greedfall was finally going to be their break out title. It's not quite there but I think they're on the brink of one.

Just finished fenyx rising. Superd game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back