1609368854490.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The week all Leeds fans have been waiting for, the much anticipated Paul Robinson Derby. Another rival.

Just a friendly reminder that Leeds have won the league more times than Tottenham, and you will forever be in our shadow, sunshine

#MOT

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You still going on about that Karen Carney furore ? Sheesh. Let it go. She is a big enough girl to defend herself.

Also Patrick Bamford has scored more goals this year than Harry Kane.

I thought you would have been more perceptive to the banter that a Manchester United supporter just posted to a Leeds United supporter. :(

You still going on about that Karen Carney furore ? Sheesh. Let it go. She is a big enough girl to defend herself.

Also Patrick Bamford has scored more goals this year than Harry Kane.

Bit weird to bring it up when he mentioned nothing about it. Think someone else needs to let it go.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I thought you would have been more perceptive to the banter that a Manchester United supporter just posted to a Leeds United supporter. :(

Well to be fair, you did come across a bit mad with one of my responses to this whole Tweetgate Saga.

Be that as it may, isn't it better for Man U fans to want Leeds to get a result against Spurs?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Well to be fair, you did come across a bit mad with one of my responses to this whole Tweetgate Saga.

Be that as it may, isn't it better for Man U fans to want Leeds to get a result against Spurs?

Yes, that would be better. And FWIW, I think you are playing well enough right now to get a result.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Yes, that would be better. And FWIW, I think you are playing well enough right now to get a result.

Spurs frontline attackers do worry me a lot, especially if they get a lot of opportunity to score from set pieces (which we have been rather poor against the better teams in the Premier League)

Despite their current winless streak, Tottenham are several hundred zillion tiers above Burnley and West Brom as a team, and given they have an extended rest over the Fulham game being postponed, i am not taking them lightly. Would be thrilled with a draw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back