EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I really hope Leeds stick to their guns, stop letting the 0.3% of basement dwelling barnacles dictate what's right and wrong in the media.

Man or woman if you want to get paid for you opinion, then the target of your opinion deserves the right to come back. If people are unhappy with the losers who get abusive in the comments then turn off the comments.

There isn't a single video on YouTube or single ******* tweet that doesn't have some moron becoming abusive or sexist or political, that's not Leeds fault

Spot on TK.

I wasn't a fan of the Tweet, normally I think it's best for official club accounts to ignore plonkers in the media or football community (except for Chris Wilder who deserves it) but **** me, this was the biggest overreaction and cancel culture bollocks to the game of football I have seen in years.

The Same 'feminists' who objected to the LUFC Tweet most likely supported the likes of Clementine Ford and her constant calls for all male fetuses to be aborted etc.

Anyhow Carney has now deleted her Twitter account, so hopefully this is the end of all this jibba jabba, and we can get back to talking about on field matters again.

Wonder how much longer until other Leeds fans try to disassociate from Elmer..
I wouldn’t mind it if Leeds disassociate with the premier league so we don’t have to mingle with their pathetic fan base anymore.

Anyhow Carney has now deleted her Twitter account, so hopefully this is the end of all this jibba jabba, and we can get back to talking about on field matters again.
So the leeds scum fanbase have contributed to a pundit cancelling her social media account.

About as classy as when you congregated to celebrate promotion amidst a pandemic lockdown.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
So the leeds scum fanbase have contributed to a pundit cancelling her social media account.

About as classy as when you congregated to celebrate promotion amidst a pandemic lockdown.
You're trying to reason with a guy who suddenly started caring about the COVID once a Leeds legend died because of it. #priorities

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
It's not bad yeah lol, I don't think your guys problem is the midfield though, Klopps Liverpool is problem the least reliant on midfield of any good side in the world. They're more there to block space for the opposition counters almost.

If anything Mane, Firmino and Salah have been slightly off and TAA and Robbos delivery has dropped a little.
I think that's why we brought in Jota to combat any drops of form from Mo, Mane or Bobby. Which was going really well before Jota got injured. A lot of teams play wingbacks against us now and 5 at the back to combat Robbo and TAA as well, so we countered that I think by bringing in Thiago to give us some real creativity through the middle. Ox and Keita are meant to help there too but all of Ox, Keita and Thiago have been injured so given all that we are kinda labouring a little.

Still top though and we arent playing well, so once we start to click, I'm hoping we will be alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is... she was right. The cream did rise.
The thing is, she said that back in 2015 when you had Mignolet in goals, Lovren at CB and Benteke up front. No Salah, Mane, Alisson, VVD or Robbo. That cream curdled.

What lol. Try make sense next time

We were discussing Liverpool's form pretty calmly and you've come in upset that we dare contradict you about Robertson - who I thought was basically Liverpool's best against Newcastle.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
We were discussing Liverpool's form pretty calmly and you've come in upset that we dare contradict you about Robertson - who I thought was basically Liverpool's best against Newcastle.
Come in upset? Geez you tell a good yarn lol.
I clarified i was talking about the 2 draws because you wrongly assumed it was about the season.
Don't be so sensitive matey.

Come in upset? Geez you tell a good yarn lol.
I clarified i was talking about the 2 draws because you wrongly assumed it was about the season.
Don't be so sensitive matey.

Ok mate. Again, only one person here who seems revved up. Like usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back