Movie What's the next movie you'll see (in real life or made up)?

Remove this Banner Ad

For some of us. ie me. Do not have Netflix yet.
I say yet, because even I will get it one day.

So this is the thread for upcoming movies on FTA- or even Netflix, whatever that you're looking forward to. OR alternatively, movies either from an alternate parallel universe or made up sequels. Be your most creative.

(Please if real movies and on FTA- add a date and time)

I'll kick us off.

Three Kings is on tonight on SHAKE at 8.30pm. Legit have not seen this Clooney flick in ages. Will try and tune in for sure.

Last edited:

Hmmm the Godfather is on SBS at 8.50pm.

Worth watching? Never seen it- not one minute of it.
It's a lot of people's GOAT film, so yeah probably worth a watch just to see if it resonates with you.
Personally I thought it was good, not great, but always worth watching those movies that are generally regarded as 'greats' IMO.

It's a lot of people's GOAT film, so yeah probably worth a watch just to see if it resonates with you.
Personally I thought it was good, not great, but always worth watching those movies that are generally regarded as 'greats' IMO.

I'll give it a go.

I've seen all the other movies I've listed before anyway.

It is, of course, a masterpiece and one of the greatest movies ever made. Also on Stan and Amazon Prime, because I would hate to break up my viewing of it with ad breaks (I'm a purist, what can I say?).

I actually dont mind them.

SBS has shorter/less of them and I mute them anyway. Then go get coffee/snacks/toilet stop, etc.

I wanted to watch Bad Times last night but was too tired after my trip. Love that movie.

One to be released in the cinema- Promising Young Woman.

Premise sounds crazy af- woman, pretending to be drunk lures men back to her place where they inevitably attempt to assault her- but she then turns the table on them as its all a set up.

Rated: MA. Comes out Thursday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Promising-Young-Woman.png

From visionary director Emerald Fennell (Killing Eve) comes a delicious new take on revenge. Everyone said Cassie (Carey Mulligan) was a promising young woman... until a mysterious event abruptly derailed her future. But nothing in Cassie’s life is what it appears to be: she’s wickedly smart, tantalizingly cunning, and she’s living a secret double life by night. Now, an unexpected encounter is about to give Cassie a chance to right the wrongs of the past in this thrilling and wildly entertaining story.

Classification:
MA15 (Strong coarse language and violence)
Genre:
Comedy, Crime
Release date:
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Duration:
113 mins

The Breakfast Club 2

Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, Ally Sheedy and Anthony Michael Hall are given detention in a nursing home and they all die from Covid.

Bring your tissues for this one, it's a weepie.

The Breakfast Club 2

Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, Ally Sheedy and Anthony Michael Hall are given detention in a nursing home and they all die from Covid.

Bring your tissues for this one, it's a weepie.

brilliant take on this thread.

Please anyone else- post away like this if you want. Funny.

Plugger35 does/did Judd and Molly hook up after their detention?? Or did they just... forget about each other?

For me Reversible.

Monica Belluci comes out of her coma to get revenge on Le Tenia.

She is on a mission, going from SnM club to homosexual club to lesbian club (<< this is where theres some epic sex scenes), to club hunting him down. She eventually finds him- locks him up in an underpass and sodomizes him so brutally he weeps and begs for his life, until he is snuffed out by a fire extinguisher.

Belluci then goes back to the hot lesbian club and celebrates.

One of my favourite movies actually with Nicole Kidman in it. Imho is her best work. "Rabbit Hole"

This movie actually literally has discussion of parallel universe. The poor boy who accidentally killed Nicole's young son, writes a comic book with this theme. When Kidman says "so somewhere out there, there's another one of me- having a good time? I like the sound of that."

Breaks my ******* heart. Every single time. :sadv1:

Highly recommend this one- even if you hate Kidman as an actor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back