EPL Matchday 16

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Come in upset? Geez you tell a good yarn lol.
I clarified i was talking about the 2 draws because you wrongly assumed it was about the season.
Don't be so sensitive matey.
With all due respect you come in guns blazing to most discussions are come across as incredibly intense.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
With all due respect you come in guns blazing to most discussions are come across as incredibly intense.
Mate it bigfooty and I live in Canada, it's normally first thing in the morning/late night and Ill post something then forget about it.

Most of the time I'm in an 'argument' I forgot it was even happening. I really couldn't be less stressed on this place lol

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Mate it bigfooty and I live in Canada, it's normally first thing in the morning/late night and Ill post something then forget about it.

Most of the time I'm in an 'argument' I forgot it was even happening. I really couldn't be less stressed on this place lol
Well that does not come across at all in any of your posts.

Intense and angry are how I would describe you as a poster.

The thing is... she was right. The cream did rise.

All it took was for me to drop the ban hammer and straight away we become Champions of England, Europe and The World at the same time. You can thank me later.

All it took was for me to drop the ban hammer and straight away we become Champions of England, Europe and The World at the same time. You can thank me later.
chef Loonerty, you know what to do.

Why do you think Gosh keeps disappearing? We're going for a dynasty here.
Selfish bastard used it all up so that the hapless, laughing stock, butt of all jokes Tigers could have a dynasty.
Shows where CFC rates for Gosh :D

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Elmer has replaced her though as worst poster on the board. I think I'd prefer her.

It was difficult to envisage how we’d sink lower than Faith, yet here we are. And to be fair to Faith, at least every now and then some her ramblings would be amusing. Perhaps 1 in 5, which is something at least.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
It was difficult to envisage how we’d sink lower than Faith, yet here we are. And to be fair to Faith, at least every now and then some her ramblings would be amusing. Perhaps 1 in 5, which is something at least.
Yes, I'd not thought the bar could be set lower. Guess I was wrong.

Back