2021 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

I signed my mate up yesterday on the freebie

He’s mid 40’s and never been a member before, probably the most loyal bloke I know though

Would nearly guarantee he’ll sign up again next year, very smart initiative from the club
I'm forever grateful, salty, you know that.........

I havent received my membership pack as yet but was speaking to someone who has. According to them we can n longer pick up our free cap,scarf etc at the ground,we have to order it online and then pay $10 for postage? Does anybody know if this is correct?
Thanks

I havent received my membership pack as yet but was speaking to someone who has. According to them we can n longer pick up our free cap,scarf etc at the ground,we have to order it online and then pay $10 for postage? Does anybody know if this is correct?
Thanks
Yeah. There is shop voucher in there to make a purchase.

Thanks
Yeah s**t’s ****ed. Especially after not getting a 2020 one at all thanks to no crowds at games. Value...decreasing...

Yeah. There is shop voucher in there to make a purchase.
I'd much rather this incentive than be sent the cheap junk they normally send. This way I at least get to choose something decent, even if I have to pay a few extra dollars to cover the full cost. I have a wardrobe full of cheap undersized caps and scarves and a tin full of lanyards that are to flimsy to trust my membership card with.

I'd much rather this incentive than be sent the cheap junk they normally send. This way I at least get to choose something decent, even if I have to pay a few extra dollars to cover the full cost. I have a wardrobe full of cheap undersized caps and scarves and a tin full of lanyards that are to flimsy to trust my membership card with.
Agreed. If I got another scarf for this Queensland weather?

Looking at this article it seems Carlton’s response to the pandemic and the rewards for bequeathing membership for 2020 are just about the best deal out there.

I signed up a mate who is a massive fan but because he’s time poor running his own business and looking after family has never signed up before and very rarely goes to games but watches every game on tv, he was stoked..now he may not sign up for 2022, but then again he may do and now there’s a chance of a continuing member moving forward - could end up a family membership.....At the very least, the club now has his deets on the database to communicate to at which they do a wonderful job nowadays.

The only thing I cared about was the family getting engraved on a brick on the new development which will be around for generations to come, the extra membership was a bonus

I note also, a lot of clubs are using the Cain Liddle approach of membership upgrades as the pillar of their packages....we didn’t need a pandemic for that to happen. Ahead of the curve

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its getting on for nearly 3 months and yes i understand about covid ,it just puts me off ordering merchandise.
Mate if it doesn't come this week I would follow it up . My order from the store took ages as well though but yeah three months is a bit extreme hey . Good luck mate .😁

We (family of 4) were auto renewed - admittedly on a low value membership. No option or warning given for renewal (including upgrades) or preferences for merch. The stuff we received almost 2 months later, just around Christmas was rubbish, plastic pencil case, string bag, soft toddler footy and stickers for all.
Membership for me is little more than a token donation. Just give me the choice of a scarf or cap and move on.

I received my daughters toddler membership in November. I’m yet to receive my 2 adult memberships.

We (family of 4) were auto renewed - admittedly on a low value membership. No option or warning given for renewal (including upgrades) or preferences for merch. The stuff we received almost 2 months later, just around Christmas was rubbish, plastic pencil case, string bag, soft toddler footy and stickers for all.
Membership for me is little more than a token donation. Just give me the choice of a scarf or cap and move on.
Did you get a scarf/beanie or hat this year mate ? I have 5 AFL memberships but didn't get any scarves, hats or beanies this year .

Are the club not doing the member year badges this year?

Enjoyed collecting them the last 5 years or so. 10 year member this year.

Anyone else get theirs? Or are we just not doing them anymore?

I got mine from last year and also this year. They didn't post out last years badge due to Covid.

Both my badges (2020 & 2021) came together from the Club just before Xmas.

Did you get a scarf/beanie or hat this year mate ? I have 5 AFL memberships but didn't get any scarves, hats or beanies this year .
No, just the stuff in the original post. No scarf, beanie or cap. The stuff I got they could set on fire as far as I’m concerned I just wanted a choice of a scarf or hat. Just a waste...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back