NFL 2020 NFL - Week 17 (The final nail for AmericanCrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

hasnt been anywhere close to the same since the injury. and is injury prone.
Hey I agree, but teams are desperate for QB’s so if you give him a chance to come back then I don’t think the contract stops you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey I agree, but teams are desperate for QB’s so if you give him a chance to come back then I don’t think the contract stops you.
giving up picks for the contract?

Whoever makes that deal better start cleaning out his office because that GM is going to be on the hottest of hot seats if he doesnt look like a MVP and you give up a first or even 2nd round pick without getting day 2 picks back

giving up picks for the contract?

Whoever makes that deal better start cleaning out his office because that GM is going to be on the hottest of hot seats if he doesnt look like a MVP and you give up a first or even 2nd round pick without getting day 2 picks back
Zero chance it gets a first

Second round pick is saleable

Zero chance it gets a first

Second round pick is saleable
i wouldnt give up a 2 without picks back. for me its a Osweiler situation. you are paying them to take him and the contract. and since it looks like they are keeping Doug there is little leverage they have since Wentz doenst want to be with him.

i wouldnt give up a 2 without picks back. for me its a Osweiler situation. you are paying them to take him and the contract. and since it looks like they are keeping Doug there is little leverage they have since Wentz doenst want to be with him.
If it’s an osweiler situation why are you saying a team would trade a first for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back