NFL 2020 NFL - Week 17 (The final nail for AmericanCrow)

Remove this Banner Ad

its kinda a double standard with teams who have nothing to play for and rest players for the playoffs against teams pulling sh*t like the Eagles did today.
its why people wont care about the Chiefs resting players [but 2 weeks without a game can backfire, and has in the past].

but for a coaching decision to take players out of a game in week 17 when they are a chance to win and quit like that is a good way to lose the players because players have too much pride to lay down. i dont think many liked that decision, but most players are smart enough to not say it publicly.

Happens all the time at end of the season

Perhaps the Giants shouldn’t have gone 6-10

Perhaps blowing an 11 point lead in under 5 minutes to Philly was a bad loss

Neither they nor anyone else in that sorry sad sack of a division deserves squat

Happens all the time at end of the season

Perhaps the Giants shouldn’t have gone 6-10

Perhaps blowing an 11 point lead in under 5 minutes to Philly was a bad loss

Neither they nor anyone else in that sorry sad sack of a division deserves squat
i dont think many people care about the Giants making or missing, they are more annoyed about the Eagles just laying down and quitting a game they were in and could of won.

The media wont cover it as the Giants part, it will be harsh on the Eagles coaching staff laying down. and reporters will try hard to get quotes from players about their honest feelings on the situation, and might get some juicy anonymous comments. The eagles keeping Doug is just going to fuel that.

Honestly not that bummed to miss playoffs. Sure, I could muster some faux-outrage at the Eagles, but 6-10 is about where I saw my team at the start of the year. It's not our fault everyone else sucked as much.

i dont think many people care about the Giants making or missing, they are more annoyed about the Eagles just laying down and quitting a game they were in and could of won.

The media wont cover it as the Giants part, it will be harsh on the Eagles coaching staff laying down. and reporters will try hard to get quotes from players about their honest feelings on the situation, and might get some juicy anonymous comments. The eagles keeping Doug is just going to fuel that.

Again, do not recall Al crying in 2007 when on Sunday night Indy laid down like dogs

Sending an actual winning team to the golf course

It happens all the time

It is not a surprise

Browns laid down for 3 straight years

People sing their praises for that “brilliance”

So Philly laying down bad

Browns going 1-31 good

Got it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly not that bummed to miss playoffs. Sure, I could muster some faux-outrage at the Eagles, but 6-10 is about where I saw my team at the start of the year. It's not our fault everyone else sucked as much.

Good year all things considered. Found two quality coaches in Judge and Patrick Graham.

Dolphins fans pretty funny this morning crying about how Buffalo had nothing to play for and shouldnt have played their starters.

Stiff s**t boys, play better.

Browns laid down for 3 straight years

People sing their praises for that “brilliance”

So Philly laying down bad

Browns going 1-31 good

Got it
Who are these people you talk about that were saying the incompitance was actually “brilliance” by the browns. i think everyone was just laughing at them.

Herm said it best.

Dolphins fans pretty funny this morning crying about how Buffalo had nothing to play for and shouldnt have played their starters.

Stiff sh*t boys, play better.
The Bills were playing for the 2 seed. and to block a division rival from making the playoffs.

The Bills were playing for the 2 seed. and to block a division rival from making the playoffs.

Unlike the cowardly Squeelers

Hope it bites them in the ass good next week

Miamis gotta draft a QB at #3
Tua is atrocious

How bout that top 3 D though?!
:)

Fantastic season - honestly am jealous we didn’t get him but that trade will surely be one of the greatest of all time in terms of net benefit.

the last time the Browns won a playoff game Patrick Mahomes was a year away from even being conceived.

What about us???

Cleveland v Steelers next week hey.... Ge the AC thread started straight away.

No brainer for SNF wowee.

Stiff sh*t boys, play better.

Yup - we were playing for ongoing momentum and 2 seed and ideally avoid Baltimore. Even still it only took a quarter to win and Barkley is a passable back up.

Tua is atrocious, GG.exe is right. He completely shits himself at the slightest chance of contact, throws off the back foot and short arms it far too often. Won't sit in the pocket and take a hit. I never saw that from him in college. Looks a different player and genuinely scared, bit of Blaine Gabbert about him.

I don't even blame the Miami d today, they gave up in the second half when they realised they didn't have a QB available on the bench who could move the ball for them. They look a completely different team without Fitz on both sides of the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back