Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

They said it was only a momento, I’m pretty sure it has a barcode but the greatest insult will be if the card doesn’t work lol

This sums up their detachment perfectly.

"Member controlled club"

What. A. Joke.

Last edited:

I’ve been looking into getting things like the social club medallion made and they really aren’t that expensive. The indifference to this aspect of the membership is a real sore point for me.

The tail has been wagging the dog for a long time now Luke.

I'll become a member when North becomes a true member controlled club, and not some vessel for cultural elites.

The tail has been wagging the dog for a long time now Luke.

I'll become a member when North becomes a true member controlled club, and not some vessel for cultural elites.
I will never let my membership lapse but I’ve written and spoken to various people about this stuff. If they got a decent club museum together it might highlight how memorabilia is important to fill the gaps where you don’t have a premiership cup. They should be saving footy cards for each season IMO

You do realise this is a Ticketmaster decision and not a North one. The below is from 2018...

Ticketmaster, one of the AFL's ticketing partners, is planning to go 100 per cent digital over the next 12 months as it tries to create a more personalised experience for fans, as well as reduce fraud.

The electronic card will get sent out closer to the start of the season. Your membership number will remain the same and continual years of membership will be recognised. You will probably need to keep your card in your e-wallet but don’t worry in the event you lose your phone the guys in the membership tent on match day will be able to help.

Sent out? How? Email? SMS? Raven?

You do realise this is a Ticketmaster decision and not a North one. The below is from 2018...

Ticketmaster, one of the AFL's ticketing partners, is planning to go 100 per cent digital over the next 12 months as it tries to create a more personalised experience for fans, as well as reduce fraud.

It's all going digital and it was always going to be, that's life. No difference to Marvel going completely cashless now but there'll be plenty of boomers in the bar queue annoyed they can't pay in change.

The AFLW doesn't utilise ticketmaster?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all going digital and it was always going to be, that's life. No difference to Marvel going completely cashless now but there'll be plenty of boomers in the bar queue annoyed they can't pay in change.
This will be kewl with Karen and Kevin from * melting down at the Lukewarm Pie Stand...get your cameras out

This will be kewl with Karen and Kevin from * melting down at the Lukewarm Pie Stand...get your cameras out

Imagine when they forgot they had to pay for sauce and there's a card minimum of $5.

Anyone know what the price of a guest ticket into the members bay on level 1 looks like? Would like to take my family to a few games this year, and would like to know if it's worth signing them up or purchasing guest passes instead.
Depending upon how stadium numbers are capped it might be members only allowed to games this year :huh:

Aren't AFLW going to $10 entry this year, I thought that I'd read that somewhere?
Yep they are going to be charging 10 entry at major sites.
Not sure how that works at places like arden st though.

Yep they are going to be charging 10 entry at major sites.
Not sure how that works at places like arden st though.
They can put up temporary chain fencing covered with shade cloth around the ground like they do at the Ballarat Showgrounds when the Bulldogs play there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back