EPL Matchday 17

Remove this Banner Ad

They won't. City will win it in a landslide on current form and leaguewide projections.

You will end up being right. City with their squad depth will run away with the league in the end.

6 in the league. Liverpool and Chelsea have been awarded 5 each. Brighton and Fulham 6 and 5 respectively. Leicester lead the way with 10.

Lots of penalties been given this season.
Keep your 'fachts' out of this please.

United's form is better than City's. They will both go above Liverpool if they win their games in hand.
United's form ain't better than city's. Don't forget they were in crisis a month ago losing back to back champions league games.

City's form is a shitload better.

United's form ain't better than city's. Don't forget they were in crisis a month ago losing back to back champions league games.

City's form is a shitload better.

The below is the recent form of both teams, please explain how City's form is a shitload better. I'd say current form is about the same.

Manchester United form (all competitions): WWWDWW
Manchester City form (all competitions): DDWWWW

The below is the recent form of both teams, please explain how City's form is a shitload better. I'd say current form is about the same.

It doesn't matter because Tottenham thumped both of them. ;)

Citys last 11 games
22 scored, 3 conceded.
Utds last 11 games
25 scored, 16 conceded

Utds defence is still shakey as *, city's about the best in Europe ATM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Citys last 11 games
22 scored, 3 conceded.
Utds last 11 games
25 scored, 16 conceded

Utds defence is still shakey as fu**, city's about the best in Europe ATM.

11 games seems a very arbitrary window to look at. Interesting to see they have identical GDs over the last 8 and 6 games.

What Ralph Hassenhuttl is doing with this soton side is incredible, got as many injured as Liverpool, is relying on an everton loanee who was just about retired, CBs who were widely ridiculed and a midfield missing its best player from the last few years in Hojberg and he's got them firing.

The way he's clawed back from losing 9-0 is nothing short of incredible and good on the Southampton board for sticking with him.

Citys last 11 games
22 scored, 3 conceded.
Utds last 11 games
25 scored, 16 conceded

I'm alright with conceding if it means we're still on top.

Citys last 11 games
22 scored, 3 conceded.
Utds last 11 games
25 scored, 16 conceded

s**t mate, may as well take the form all the way back to the late 90s.

Yeah I'm not shitting on utd they're way above expectations, just won't be sustainable if the defence doesn't tighten up.
I'm hoping for a CB this window but knowing Woodward he knows how to let us down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back