Retired #39: Ross McQuillan - Calls time on his AFL career - 3/1

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on?

Given the athletic profile it’s basically the same as us picking someone in the top 30 and them retiring after a year because they don’t want it. Which is also not good.

Given the athletic profile it’s basically the same as us picking someone in the top 30 and them retiring after a year because they don’t want it. Which is also not good.
Has he ever played a proper competitive game? It's not quite like a top 30 pick.

Covid is taking the joy out of being an afl footballer these dudes probably getting in trouble for smashing through 10 chicks every weekend why not go back home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the thoroughbred left and we kept the teaser pony

Its more like the sprinter left and the stayer has remained.

This is as disappointing as it is disturbing. We have 0 options for a quick break from half back.

I dont care about the game plan. There will always be a time to run the ball out of defence and there is no substitute for speed when playing on small forwards.

A raw Irishman he may have been but he was much more significant to the list than that.

We're now 12 months away from having this style of player on the list.

I suppose we could use SSP too.

Welcome to EFC, Jasper Pittard! :oops:

Surely Hind is in line to play the run from HB role?

Its more like the sprinter left and the stayer has remained.

This is as disappointing as it is disturbing. We have 0 options for a quick break from half back.

I dont care about the game plan. There will always be a time to run the ball out of defence and there is no substitute for speed when playing on small forwards.

A raw Irishman he may have been but he was much more significant to the list than that.

We're now 12 months away from having this style of player on the list.
Does it really matter that we're 12 months away from having this style of player? We're not contending next year and maybe it will force us to come up with other ideas for getting the ball out of the defence instead of just pass it to Saad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back