EPL Matchday 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Klopp accusing United of getting dodgy refereeing decisions.

70b3aa274606630defc4c69eaa3b9c60.jpg

Current run of form? United have won more league points than any other team since Bruno debuted on Feb 1st last year. That's nearly a whole year. At what point does it stop being luck?

Happy to be proven wrong, but let's be honest, the other title contenders dropping points in your recent hot run has helped your cause a lot (ie Spurs and esp Liverpool)

In all sincerity, I do like Ole for some reason (seems like a decent sort) and I am glad the wolves are off his back for now.

Still believe City will win the title, and tbh if United won the title, it wouldn't bother me as much as it used to when you did it almost every season under Whiskey Face (Fergie)

Amazes me you guys keep winning with a crab like Luke Shaw though, he is the Premier League's Zac Dawson.

TBH, I would rather you guys win it than Tottenham lol

Don't think any of us think we'll be top come the end of year, still see it as a city and pool top two in whatever order. Won't discount the fact though that the team is as good as it's been for a very long time.

Happy to be proven wrong, but let's be honest, the other title contenders dropping points in your recent hot run has helped your cause a lot (ie Spurs and esp Liverpool)

In all sincerity, I do like Ole for some reason (seems like a decent sort) and I am glad the wolves are off his back for now.

Still believe City will win the title, and tbh if United won the title, it wouldn't bother me as much as it used to when you did it almost every season under Whiskey Face (Fergie)

Amazes me you guys keep winning with a crab like Luke Shaw though, he is the Premier League's Zac Dawson.

TBH, I would rather you guys win it than Tottenham lol

Dunno if it really matters when they drop the points, the fact is United have picked up more points than any side bar Liverpool.

Don't think any of us think we'll be top come the end of year, still see it as a city and pool top two in whatever order. Won't discount the fact though that the team is as good as it's been for a very long time.
If you can keep getting the 50/50 and 40/60 decisions, I can see you being this years Leicester. You are equal top having not beaten any of the other 5 big clubs too which again kind of speaks volumes about how good you actually are. Id be very surprised if Klopp doesn't have whatever side he throws out ready to regain some respect against you next week as well, who knows how long they keep it up for though. Personally I think it would be a great story if City got up, Pep copped a bit of stick last season and most of this one

Man U's humiliating Champions league exit exposed the lack of the lack of quality and star power in United's squad. And you have jagged some very undeserved wins (such as over Southampton and Villa)

Your luck in the league will run out at some point.
Add Wolves, Brom, Brighton

If you can keep getting the 50/50 and 40/60 decisions, I can see you being this years Leicester. You are equal top having not beaten any of the other 5 big clubs too which again kind of speaks volumes about how good you actually are. Id be very surprised if Klopp doesn't have whatever side he throws out ready to regain some respect against you next week as well, who knows how long they keep it up for though. Personally I think it would be a great story if City got up, Pep copped a bit of stick last season and most of this one
True underdog story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeds got more credit for losing to Liverpool than Villa did after smacking them 7-2. You can't blame people for being a little irritated at the fawning over Leeds when they lose to a big club even if the football is entertaining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back