The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is bound to get Hassenhuttl. I almost want all club's to be okay for the next 18 months so we get him at the end of Mourinho's 2.5 year contract. But it looks like Chelsea would be leading the sack race of all the top club's and with their owners track record it could be sooner rather than later unfortunately for all.

Hassenhuttl does like full control and a project though so maybe that wouldn't see him want the Chelsea job.
Hopefully Chelsea and Arsenal do just well enough to ensure they keep their managers long enough so a big club takes Hassenhuttl

Last edited:
Chelsea fans can expect a passive styled 4-3-3 if Allegri joins.

He'll be a favourite for the job because of his availability, but he doesn't inspire me at all.
He won’t get the best out of a Werner or Havertz but he can still set up a solid side that challenges the league and the CL.

Didn't he get really offside with the players at Juve?

Don't think that was the case at Chelsea, I think that was much more fan driven.
I think it was a combination of both for us.

I dare say most managers at Chelsea and Juve have extra pressure mounted on them, politically (from board level) and supporters.

Same with Real Madrid (and to a lesser extent Barca)

It won't happen for love nor money, but if Chelsea were to suffer a shock FA Cup loss to Morecambe, I have no doubt Lampard would sacked straight after.

Given Roman's love of silverwear and ruthlessness, aside from qualifying for the Champions League, I reckon Chelsea would need to win the FA Cup for Lamps to keep his job after this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this sh*t again.

tenor.gif

Your lack of satire and ability to pick up on humour used to annoy me, now I find it amusing.

Lighten up dude.

Are Leeds a bigger rock climbing club?

Hate all you want, but we have lIvened up the Premier League since our return, we are an historical top 10 all time English Club.

And we have the best fans and social media manager in the world 👍👍👍

Hate all you want, but we have lIvened up the Premier League since our return, we are an historical top 10 all time English Club.

And we have the best fans and social media manager in the world 👍👍👍

My only memory of Leeds in the EPL is the training drill a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back