Gaming Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m Gen Z, so of course I’m a gamer. I play on PS4 but am looking to transition to PC. I will also be getting a PS5 next year of course.

Have a PS4 will get a PS5.

it ebbs and flows depending upon game.

Currently playing through The Witcher 3 in the lead up to the Cyberpunk release.

TBH though it has ebbed a bit of late.

Currently playing through The Witcher 3 in the lead up to the Cyberpunk release.

I’ve got like 60 games installed yet I only really play a handful of multiplayer games with my mates like GTA Online, Rainbow Six Siege and COD.

I'm only PC haha.

But the new consoles do look enticing.

Ah nice, anything in particular you're playing at the moment?

Also on PC too as well as console but hanging out for Cyberpunk 2077 when it eventually comes out

Noice.

Have a decent backlog and keep putting this off because I want to play from start to finish without rushing.

Does W3 live up to the hype?

Does W3 live up to the hype?

It is one of the best games I have played.

I think in my first play through I took somewhere between 110 and 120 hours to complete. Which was far from completionist as well because I paid literally no attention to the in game card game you can play which takes time to master itself.

I'm really hanging to see what CDPR produce with CyberPunk 2077.

Ah nice, anything in particular you're playing at the moment?

Also on PC too as well as console but hanging out for Cyberpunk 2077 when it eventually comes out
Have been playing a bit of COD:MW. Star Wars Squadrons also not a bad game either!

Cyberpunk 2077 should be really good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still have not started SW squadrons, but I am planning to. Same with the new COD and AC: Valhalla. I will be also looking at Cyberpunk.

I have mostly been playing old games from the Xbox premium pass. Currently working my way through the Fable trilogy with Fable 2.

PC here, mostly I stick to the Battlefield franchise, 5 currently.

Dabbling in a little bit of Baldurs Gate 3
Battlefield 1 is the only one I have played and I really enjoyed it as one of the few First World War games available. The newest one I wasn’t too fussed on looking at the playthroughs, except for the Last Tiger DLC.

PC here, mostly I stick to the Battlefield franchise, 5 currently.

Dabbling in a little bit of Baldurs Gate 3
Someone showed me the trailer to that game. It reminded me of a mushroom trip i once had.

Long time PC gamer.
Planetside 2 and ARK get most of my time atm but I have history with WoW and the Battlefield franchise.
Laid up at the moment and cant sit in front a screen for very long so all gaming is unfortunately on hold for now.

Contemplating a new rig for the likes of Cyberpunk whenvGPU prices and stock levels settle.

About a day until Cyberpunk now, can't wait.

Lara Croft still going around ?

Yep still churning out games every few years.

how is cyberpunk and what console did you get it on?

Because of all the reported bugs on console, ended up playing on PC. Still had bugs on PC but nothing gamebreaking.

Game is enjoyable and aesthetically beautiful, but gameplay isn't any deeper than a half baked Fallout or GTA.

If you haven't got it yet, I would wait a while they continually work on it, and by then hopefully discounted a bit more.

Because of all the reported bugs on console, ended up playing on PC. Still had bugs on PC but nothing gamebreaking.

Game is enjoyable and aesthetically beautiful, but gameplay isn't any deeper than a half baked Fallout or GTA.

If you haven't got it yet, I would wait a while they continually work on it, and by then hopefully discounted a bit more.
Sounds like all the cut and DLC content is coming soon for free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back