Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

he's trying

1609977323619.png

Reminds me of this wonderful moment with Balotelli at the time was playing for Inter Milan and holding up this Milan shirt.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
So sounds like the Haller to Ajax deal actually has legs and is more likely to happen.

This is why West Ham fans hate Gold, Sullivan and Brady though. We paid 45M for Haller, half of that up front, and paid 5M only after Eintract Frankfurt complained to FIFA 6 months ago. We still have about 18M to pay off his original deal, this transfer will basically cover that. Shocking piece of business overall really.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
So sounds like the Haller to Ajax deal actually has legs and is more likely to happen.

This is why West Ham fans hate Gold, Sullivan and Brady though. We paid 45M for Haller, half of that up front, and paid 5M only after Eintract Frankfurt complained to FIFA 6 months ago. We still have about 18M to pay off his original deal, this transfer will basically cover that. Shocking piece of business overall really.

Haller has been a total failure at West Ham. Will be good to get him off the books. I suspect that even with a nominal 20 million loss for West Ham the right people will have have got a slice of the signing on $$$ cake.

Hammers still need to sign a replacement.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Haller has been a total failure at West Ham. Will be good to get him off the books. I suspect that even with a nominal 20 million loss for West Ham the right people will have have got a slice of the signing on $$$ cake.

Adam Hlozek or Josh King if I had to guess. Moyes would love Arnie back on loan but I can't see the board sanctioning that.

Jesse Lingard is available.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Turns out Christensen got pretty badly injured by that Grealish incident and so Tomori unlikely to go on loan.

Apologies due to Andreas from many if that is the case I think.
Still sucks for Tomori. Dont know what he did to upset Frank but we screwed over his development this season.

Still sucks for Tomori. Dont know what he did to upset Frank but we screwed over his development this season.
He had the opportunity late in the summer and turned it down.
Clearly hasn't shown enough in training I guess.

I have an uneasy feeling this may happen on a 6 month loan, just to boost the home grown quota, especially with Snodgrass leaving and potentially Yarmolenko also.

Take him for 6 months and we'll throw in 4 years for free.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
He had the opportunity late in the summer and turned it down.
Clearly hasn't shown enough in training I guess.
Yeah wanted to stay and fight for a spot, which i guess was fair enough as he should be a head of Christensen and Rudiger.

But theres clearly something happening off field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back