• Bremen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Unfortunately another loss for S04. Anything but a win next game will give them an unwanted slice of history in they will have gone 31 matches without a win. Funny thing is the record is held by a club called Tasmania Berlin and they desperately want to hold onto it! Haha!

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Will be gutted if S04 go down to be honest. The Derby is one of the things I look most to every year - I went to both in 2018, funnily enough we lost at home and won away. But a season without a derby will be super super sad.

Interesting to see the rise of Bochum this year.... hopefully they can stay thereabouts until the end and challenge for a promotion spot

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
You’re a lucky man. My dream is to go to just 1 game. With the likelihood of no crowds for a while would be the perfect season to see them relegated.
So you also went to their ground for the derby? That would have been epic!

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
You’re a lucky man. My dream is to go to just 1 game. With the likelihood of no crowds for a while would be the perfect season to see them relegated.
I went to a hertha Berlin/dynamo Dresden cup game in 2019 and that was amazing

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics

It was sick... I’d been there for a couple of the Biathlon comps during the winter pause in 2016, but footy was pretty mad. The cousins of my missus are all 04 fans so they took me along for the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Was that the one that ended up going to a shoot out after each team got a pen within the last 5 or so mins?

They had 30,000 away Dresden fans come. Yeah 2 late normal time pens and then Berlin equalised in extra time in the last minute to send to pens and won. Atmosphere was electric.

Last edited:
Get in Die Fohlen!!

That pen for handball that Bayern got has to be one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. It barely flicked Neuhaus's fingers and had no effect on the direction or movement of the ball.
Given for stupidity for reaching out for the ball? What on earth was he thinking?

There does not need to be a clear deflection if the arm is extended (I believe).

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Get in Die Fohlen!!

That pen for handball that Bayern got has to be one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. It barely flicked Neuhaus's fingers and had no effect on the direction or movement of the ball.

LOL what? One of the clearest handball pens ever. He reached for the bloody ball.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Bayern losing two in a row last night, going out of the DFB Pokal with a 6-5 loss in penalties to second league team Holstein Kiel (who are promotion candidates). Kiel made it 2-2 in the 90+5 minute and Never missed a penalty in the shootout.

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Bayern losing two in a row last night, going out of the DFB Pokal with a 6-5 loss in penalties to second league team Holstein Kiel (who are promotion candidates). Kiel made it 2-2 in the 90+5 minute and Never missed a penalty in the shootout.

WOW! must be 1 of the biggest upsets ever?
Btw, did you show your colours when you went to the derby with ur cousins or is that just asking for trouble?

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
WOW! must be 1 of the biggest upsets ever?
Btw, did you show your colours when you went to the derby with ur cousins or is that just asking for trouble?

Off the top of my head it’s a fairly decent upset ... there’s often some 2.BL teams that lose to regional league teams as well tho. Bochum lost to Flensburg last year from memory.

Yeah I wore a scarf - I’m not a huge footy jersey wearer tbh. I’ve got a black tee with a small DORTMUND patch on it which I prefer, and some Südtribune Dortmund gear for being a member of the fan club. Not dangerous at all tbh - would be different if I was sitting near the ultras. We were up in one of the corners. Just got a few smart remarks thrown my way now and then which dried up towards the end

Lol Bayern
Are we sad to see Bayern lose?

fetchimage

Hopefully more of it to come.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Bayern are in shocking form in 2021 so far. Defense is a joke
It's been pretty haphazard. Süle is clearly not playing well, Hernandez hasn't been given much time for a big fee signing, Davis has been injured/low on form and Alaba has his head somewhere else.

Also doesn't help that Neuer hasn't kept a clean sheet in the BL since October

Entertaining game this morning and terrific 4-2 win by Gladbach over Dortmund. Couple of nice goals from Haaland with assists from Sancho but looked poor again down back. Gladbach looked a threat on every counter.

Back