Rumour Third AFL coach splits from wife

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, we’re looking for a bloke in his late 40s, early 50s, probably been married for 15-20 years, couple of kids.
Hmmm, who could it be..

I've gone through photos of the 2019 Brownlow, as they are on the "red carpet" which many teams didn't have last year due to Corona.

Can rule out:
Hardwick
Buckley
Clarkson
Simpson
Longmire
Cameron
Dew
Teague
Ratten
Longmuir

Partner's are wearing different dresses to the one that's blurred out and most of them are standing to the left of their partner's in the photo's I found.

Cannot find any photo's of the remaining coaches being:
Beveridge
Hinkley
Scott
Goodwin
Rutten
Fagen.

Make of it what you will

i think the photo the news.com.au people have published is possibly from 2012 brownlow, possibly sam mitchell, his wife wore a black dress that year, he's not the tallest bloke, and there have been rumours int he past about marriage issues

Last edited:
i think the photo the news.com.au people have published is possibly from 2012 brownlow, possibly sam mitchell, his wife wore a black dress that year, he's not the tallest bloke, and there have been rumours int he past about marriage issues
.View attachment 1037971
The dress doesn't match the one in the news article. No white strap around the waist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like AFL wives need to step their game up

No AFL senior coach would be easy to live with. They couldnt be the guys the ladies married, not to mention the rest of the players other halves, their families.

Wooshas marital status has its share of pressures over the years - its certainly not new(s), but ....

The dress doesn't match the one in the news article. No white strap around the waist.
i saw that, but even the way he's standing is the same, i think they've edited the news.com.au photo, because her shoulder is a little different too.
i could be completely wrong, and will happily delete if i am.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back