Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Sportsbet

Australia's Favourite Bookie
Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey Sportsbet if/when we post quirks on here regarding SB markets that help us punters out a tiny bit- do they get noted by yourself or others and fixed up?
No offence, but it's hardly worth our time monitoring forums like these...like you said, they only help a tiny bit if at all, I haven't seen anything in my time here that would raise some flags for us (the Brownlow thread got close though). Can't speak for others that may be lurking here, but you certainly don't have to worry about me exposing any quirks you guys find - I'm on your side!

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
No offence, but it's hardly worth our time monitoring forums like these...like you said, they only help a tiny bit if at all, I haven't seen anything in my time here that would raise some flags for us (the Brownlow thread got close though). Can't speak for others that may be lurking here, but you certainly don't have to worry about me exposing any quirks you guys find - I'm on your side!

Let's test it out.

SB have a tied game listed @ $34 in 'other markets' for every big bash match, yet also have a tie buried in 'margin betting' @ $46 for every match too.

Given there has been only 4 ties in 400 big bash matches, 46 bucks still isn't amazing value... but it's a darn sight better value than the more prominent $34 market.

Sportsbet

Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Let's test it out.

SB have a tied game listed @ $34 in 'other markets' for every big bash match, yet also have a tie buried in 'margin betting' @ $46 for every match too.

Given there has been only 4 ties in 400 big bash matches, 46 bucks still isn't amazing value... but it's a darn sight better value than the more prominent $34 market.
I reckon we leave that how it is to entice the punter into thinking we made some mistake. The punter will then be more likely to bet on the $46 odds to try and take advantage of our "mistake." But like you said, even $46 is low-balling the punter and the bet is highly likely to lose. So we stand to gain more from luring in more mugs than by fixing a small mistake in the odds for a 1 in 100 event. The only mistake is when some mug takes the $34 without realising.

Sportsbet

Oct 12, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Is Smith going to be MOTM?
yeah he will be hard to beat.
Only danger is if india take it deep into day 5:
-Either Pujara/Rahane could bat all day to draw the match but no matter how gritty their innings are, I still think either one would need a 130+ to be a chance to surpass Smith as MOTM
-Cummins takes 5+ wickets tomorrow, especially if the wickets are late in the day and he single-handedly stops India from drawing the match.

If Cummins bags a 4 more wickets today then he has to win it surely

Mate Paine won it in a game where we rolled India for 36 - bowlers and MOTM are like non-midfielders and the Brownlow these days

Turning into a knife edge game... Wouldn't like to be punting on either side!

Sent using Tapatalk

You should be piling into laying the Aussies on betfair then where they are 1.40 still

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Bumrah out of Gabba test with injury.

TAB Aussie win odds dropped to 1.35
However Sportsbet Aussie win still at 1.60

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks to be a bit of rain on the forecast, not a reliable indicator old Bureau, but Days 2,3,4,5 all with potential rain. Draw at $4.50 looks decent imo

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Never trust the weatherman.

Just today Adelaide was forecast for 28 and sunny, it's 20 and raining. No sector is less reliable than weather forecasting. I'd back the NBN in before them

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Tabtouch 50% bonus on winnings on MOTM has me intrigued. Capped at a small amount so will have some loose change on Cam Green. Gabba deck will suit him and reckon he will get a few more overs due to the short turnaround to this test and the work the bowlers did on the 5th day. When he gets his first wicket the next few will come quick hopefully. His 2nd innings knock will give him confidence with the bat too. At 26s (39 after boost) its a decent play

Edit - Capped at $50 bonus. Bit pointless now

Back