The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Read yesterday NBA was considering bringing Sonics back in the next couple of years. Easiest way is just to move Sac there and rebrand them. Don’t even think their fans would put up a fight

Lifeless, spinelss organisation that stand for nothing. Clearly has the smallest market in the comp & would be the least complicated to shift. 3 other teams in Cal for the fans to jump on too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read yesterday NBA was considering bringing the Sonics back in the next couple of years. Easiest way is just to move Sac there and rebrand them. Don’t even think their fans would put up a fight
Lifeless, spinelss organisation that stand for nothing. Clearly has the smallest market in the comp & would be the least complicated to shift. 3 other teams in Cal for the fans to jump on too.

Disagree with this. Sac have a history of playing some decent ball through the 90's (White Chocolate & Webber) and I wouldn't like seeing them go.

Expansion the only way it'll happen.

Browns doing Brown things now.

Disagree with this. Sac have a history of playing some decent ball through the 90's (White Chocolate & Webber) and I wouldn't like seeing them go.

Expansion the only way it'll happen.
Talking through our pockets a bit after that shitshow they put on yesterday. But they are irrelevant campaigners I don’t care for

Remove this Banner Ad

Back