NFL 2020 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So was 22 last time we won in playoffs and was at that game.

Don’t think I will be around for the next one though

So gonna enjoy this for awhile

Year is 2051:

gg one short of following all 52 NFL teams.

Licorice is still on the ignore list of every poster on bf.

NDG has just won his 35th Alpha title

STKO has escaped from yet another aged home

Asif becomes a real boy

We still don’t know who our moderators are

AmericanCrow is famous in Ohio for yelling at clouds and still posting here about that win in ‘21 over Pittspuke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Year is 2051:

gg one short of following all 52 NFL teams.

Licorice is still on the ignore list of every poster on bf.

NDG has just won his 35th Alpha title

STKO has escaped from yet another aged home

Asif becomes a real boy

We still don’t know who our moderators are

AmericanCrow is famous in Ohio for yelling at clouds and still posting here about that win in ‘21 over Pittspuke.
and Dirty Bird is still reminiscing about the Kellen Moore glory years of Boise State

Just checked out the final results.

First thing I thought of was how chuffed
AmericanCrow and Chris25
must be feeling two long standing posters, that have had to endure the painful and emotional debilitating plight of the Browns, for so long.

Always nice to see loyal fans gleen some unbridled joy, when after years of letdown, they finally get to enjoy and experience a playoffs victory.
I remember many-many years ago, when I first choose the Patriots, who at that point in time, were a s**t team and a bit of a laughingstock of the comp.
It was the the support of them as a s**t team for so long that eventually made the victories and Lombardi’s all the more enjoyable and cherished.

Good for the comp to see the Bills and Browns featuring as winners in the playoffs and The Patriots no where to be seen and the Steelers having an early exit.

New contenders is always a good thing for the League.

Awesome to watch, thanks for posting the clip.

It’s stuff like this that is exactly why I follow team sports, when the team represents a town, a city a community.

It shows how vicariously we live through our teams.

Awesome to watch, thanks for posting the clip.

It’s stuff like this that is exactly why I follow team sports, when the team represents a town, a city a community.

It shows how vicariously we live through our teams.

I'm sure there will be similar jubilation in Boston when the Patriots current historical playoff drought ends.

I'm sure there will be similar jubilation in Boston when the Patriots current historical playoff drought ends.

lol 😂👍

I will look forward to that moment in a couple of years .

Back