Games FPL Season 2020/21

Lol lost in the Cup on goals bloody conceded. Not even goals scored. If goals scored are tied it should go to who took less points hits or something ffs.

Smallest of red arrows so will take that.

No FH for me, but will use both transfers to bring in Holding and KdB for Taylor and Salah. Gives me 4m in the bank to tackle the DGW.

yeah no free hit for me. Salah > Bruno gives me 10 which does include Brewster but very happy with the rest. Looking at BB in 19 now the way it has worked out most likely with a -4. Will give me 12 DGW's and still have FH, WC and TC up my sleeve.

yeah no free hit for me. Salah > Bruno gives me 10 which does include Brewster but very happy with the rest. Looking at BB in 19 now the way it has worked out most likely with a -4. Will give me 12 DGW's and still have FH, WC and TC up my sleeve.

Yeah I'm lining up like this:

1609807986526.png

Which doesn't bother me, not going to use a FH just to get an extra 3 players in.

Forster a chance to play both in the DGW makes me tempted to Bench Boost for that week in which case I'd be happy taking a hit or two.

Ok, thanks mate.

When you use FH, the following Game Week your team goes back to what it was at the last deadline.

So say you go Salah > KdB then hit FH and get Sterling instead, at the next GW you'll have Salah back, not KdB.

If you have two free transfers and use the FH you only have one free transfer at the next GW too.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC

Have 2 free transfers but with so many not playing think I will have to use the FH. No guarantee that Brewster starts either.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
A86A118F-CCE1-4C8C-92F2-E5ED76F5E03B.jpeg

Have had my eyes on the next two game weeks for a couple of weeks, so heading into this week with the above, and 2.3 in the kitty

Next week take a -4 to move Wilson to Bamford or Ings, and either Saiss or Reguilon to Cresswell, and use the bench boost. Think it gives me 25 scorers, where using my wildcard to bring in maximum double-ups only nets 22

May then use my wildcard afterwards to adjust team to post double week, we’ll see

Lol lost in the Cup on goals bloody conceded. Not even goals scored. If goals scored are tied it should go to who took less points hits or something ffs.
Same. Lost on goals conceded too. Opponent used WC and brought in Tierney. I was behind by two points with Salah to play this morning, lol. What a choke.

Same. Lost on goals conceded too. Opponent used WC and brought in Tierney. I was behind by two points with Salah to play this morning, lol. What a choke.

My opponent brought in three Arsenal defenders and benched one (Holding) who got 10, and played Bellerin who got 0. Had McCarthy in goal and Martin on bench so also got a 0 from that, so really beat me with 9 scoring players.. I guess would have been rough for him to lose with McCarthy having COVID and Justin getting 1 point, but still frustrating haha.

I already used the free hit and don’t want to blow the new wildcard on going for a cup run, so I’m going in with 8 players or I’ll have 9 if Barkley finally returns.

My opponent will have to use a free hit as he’d only have 5 players

Spurs v Villa off this week. Sours v Fulham now on instead. Leaves me with 8 including walker (pep) and Brewster. Not sure of i should FH now or not.

Walker, Stones, Holding
KDB, Bruno, Son
KANE, Brewster

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am gonna have Kane, Son, Wilson, Tierney, Dier and DCL if he plays.

Reckon it's worth holding free hit for DGW guys?

DCL is out. Hammy apparently. Ancelotti announced it in his presser.

I am gonna have Kane, Son, Wilson, Tierney, Dier and DCL if he plays.

Reckon it's worth holding free hit for DGW guys?

I wouldn't use a FH in the DGW, it's completely counter-intuitive. If anything you want to use bench boost in the DGW.

Back