List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Elite Crow...

No way would EC have been able to stay away from the Politics thread which has become a lefty hipsters circle jerk without sticking his oar in the water....thankfully I banned myself to retain my sanity.
I think he was getting pretty sick of that thread too.

You realise he straight up admitted it's him like 3 or 4 posts before yours right?

Last edited:
Who said overlook Horne?

But people need to get it through their head this the 2021 draft is very deep in quality midfielders, Horne might be top of the pile right now but there's no absolute guarantee he'll still be top of the pile come the 2021 draft night. How do we know Horne will be available or for that matter any other 2021 draftee unless we finish bottom again and to be honest I don't expect us to be 18th again next year. If I had to pick a player for us this far out Campbell Chesser is exactly the kind of player we need to compliment our current midfield make up.
This far out I'm picking what looks to be a complete package in Horne. Chesser would have to have some serious weapons and zero weaknesses to top what Horne has shown thus far.

Being a blue chip mid compliments any midfield mix imo.

That being said I hope there are a few mids pushing for that top mantle as finishing bottom again would be cause for concern.

This far out I'm picking what looks to be a complete package in Horne. Chesser would have to have some serious weapons and zero weaknesses to top what Horne has shown thus far.

Being a blue chip mid compliments any midfield mix imo.

That being said I hope there are a few mids pushing for that top mantle as finishing bottom again would be cause for concern.
You might change your opinion somewhat when you actually see Chesser play, blinding speed, agility, athleticism, leap and elite ball use.

From the same neck of the woods as Elijah Hollands and similarly talented.

You might change your opinion somewhat when you actually see Chesser play, blinding speed, agility, athleticism, leap and elite ball use.

From the same neck of the woods as Elijah Hollands and similarly talented.
Yeah I'm not ruling anyone out and am keen to see what he's like. They are traits we need. Horne probably has all that except the high end speed and maybe elite ball use (still pretty good though I'd say). Horne adds fantastic aerial ability, goal kicking and toughness

It's not Elite Crow...

No way would EC have been able to stay away from the Politics thread which has become a lefty hipsters circle jerk without sticking his oar in the water....thankfully I banned myself to retain my sanity.
I'm quite surprised that thread has gone that way, as it used to be a right wing circle jerk where concepts such as equality, compassion, climate change and welfare were discussed with a dignified respect for differing opinions.

Chesser and Sinn for mine have that elite run and carry which will cut through zones in the modern game. You'd absolutely love one of those. Horne is not that type, he's just a bloody solid all round midfielder who plays taller and can hit the scoreboard. Not as penetrating as those guys but of course he's pretty special.

I was tempted to get a burner account when Port lost that prelim but I just stuck to reading their depressed posts instead.

I nearly did when they lost the GF by 119 but felt sorry for my sister and bro-in-law. Ardent fans but so shattered. I'm convinced they still haven't fully recoverred and then last year's loss has sent them back into the doldrums.:D

I'm quite surprised that thread has gone that way, as it used to be a right wing circle jerk where concepts such as equality, compassion, climate change and welfare were discussed with a dignified respect for differing opinions.
You blokes would never have made it in the army, you would have kept tripping over each other...left, left, left, left,left, ad infinitum.... :p

Funny how all those right wingers bailed on the politics thread around the time Trump lost the election. Not saying this about Crow Envy (Elite Crow) though. He at least had enough common sense not to buy into that maga crap. Was a shame when he left and we were stuck with Mutineer, CTID and Sack Chapman.

Funny how all those right wingers bailed on the politics thread around the time Trump lost the election. Not saying this about Crow Envy (Elite Crow) though. He at least had enough common sense not to buy into that maga crap. Was a shame when he left and we were stuck with Mutineer, CTID and Sack Chapman.
Not stuck with me lefty, I asked Deaneus! to ban me from the Politics thread for the reason I gave above....severely outnumbered by the lefties and added to that 3 mods that are biased to the left when it comes to Politics. They know who they are!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not stuck with me lefty, I asked Deaneus! to ban me from the Politics thread for the reason I gave above....severely outnumbered by the lefties and added to that 3 mods that are biased to the left when it comes to Politics. They know who they are!
Wait instead of just not posting in there, you asked for a ban? Was it a compulsion for you?

I guess if you feel you're in a toxic environment, the smart thing to do is leave. I left another forum once because the owner of the site turned out to be a creepy ass sex offender.

Last edited:
Wait instead of just not posting in there, you asked for a ban? Was it a compulsion for you?
Better to not be tempted....And I don't know how many times I told you I was not a fan of Trump but like I said then Biden was the lesser of 2 s**t sandwiches the American were forced to chow down on. I seem to recall mentioning a while back Kamala Harris might be chance before the Dems went with Biden but you weren't having any of it. Every chance when sleepy old Joe *s up she'll be President elect.

Chesser and Sinn for mine have that elite run and carry which will cut through zones in the modern game. You'd absolutely love one of those. Horne is not that type, he's just a bloody solid all round midfielder who plays taller and can hit the scoreboard. Not as penetrating as those guys but of course he's pretty special.
Yep. Right now I have Sinn literally breathing down Horne's neck for the #1 spot on my 2021 rankings, seems like as much of a game-breaker as you'll find

Chesser pretty close to them, too

Better to not be tempted....And I don't know how many times I told you I was not a fan of Trump but like I said then Biden was the lesser of 2 sh*t sandwiches the American were forced to chow down on. I seem to recall a while back Kamala Harris might be chance before the Dems went with Biden but you weren't having any of it. Every chance when sleepy old Joe fu**s up she'll be President elect.
Yeah I got my Harris call absolutely wrong. At the time the BLM protests were at their peak and I thought they'd want to avoid a candidate with a background as a prosecutor.

It's not Elite Crow...

You banned yourself?

I'm gonna need Deaneus! to confirm that ...

Carnival shake-up: U19 Champs to move to season's end
The fixture for the under-19 season was presented to AFL clubs before their Christmas break and includes the change, which will see some draft prospects go straight from playing in a Grand Final into the important carnival.

Under the fixture, the carnival will commence with a game in July but will see the key matches involving Vic Country, Vic Metro, South Australia and Western Australia take place late in September and early in October over three weeks.

In the late September period the players will also convene for a streamlined national two-day NAB AFL Draft Combine involving roughly 50 players, with state-based Combines, which were held last year due to travel restrictions, to take place in following weeks for expanded numbers.

The AFL has moved away from its talent hubs of 50 players in each state-based program, instead returning to an elite NAB AFL Academy model with a group of 21 talented draftees selected for the prestigious program this year.

Carnival shake-up: U19 Champs to move to season's end
The fixture for the under-19 season was presented to AFL clubs before their Christmas break and includes the change, which will see some draft prospects go straight from playing in a Grand Final into the important carnival.

Under the fixture, the carnival will commence with a game in July but will see the key matches involving Vic Country, Vic Metro, South Australia and Western Australia take place late in September and early in October over three weeks.

In the late September period the players will also convene for a streamlined national two-day NAB AFL Draft Combine involving roughly 50 players, with state-based Combines, which were held last year due to travel restrictions, to take place in following weeks for expanded numbers.

The AFL has moved away from its talent hubs of 50 players in each state-based program, instead returning to an elite NAB AFL Academy model with a group of 21 talented draftees selected for the prestigious program this year.

Wow, that seems like a hell of a lot of info for everyone to absorb in a short period of time. Scouts, clubs and fans!

The Horne Cup is going to be for interesting viewing in 2021.

The 3 clubs I have in that bottom 3 are Adelaide, North & Hawks (no particular order).

Will Horne be Brett Cummings new love child?

Funny how Brett disappears at the same time as the grubby dog FAITH ?

They did seem to agree rather a lot whilst displaying exactly zero knowledge of the game - coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back