Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread (Where we're already socially distancing on defence)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is not gonna be cancelled, it should be postponed for at least a few weeks and ensure players and officials get time to recover and ensure a level playing field on the court, aside from the obvious continuing health risks..
I have been a fan of Golum aka Adam Silver up until this point, but he is really starting to lose me, letting this season continue as more players and teams are struck down by covid.

If it is not gonna be cancelled, it should be postponed for at least a few weeks and ensure players and officials get time to recover and ensure a level playing field on the court, aside from the obvious continuing health risks..
I have been a fan of Golum aka Adam Silver up until this point, but he is really starting to lose me, letting this season continue as more players and teams are struck down by covid.

They said that last season then got cancelled then the hub.

The pandemic doesn't seem to be improving greatly?

Either way it's a bit of a joke with the heat. Sixers. Having play their third string team

This current “suck it and see” approach can’t be sustainable come playoffs surely. What happens if you’re if you’re heading into a Game 7 and one team can’t field enough players? Postpone Game 7 for two weeks?

Also feel for a team like Toronto who were in the bubble, home for a short time and now hubbing in Tampa. Long time to be away from family and this is surely a part of their poor start.

I don’t know what the answer is, but it’d be peak Phoenix to be playing great and then have the season shutdown.

Hopefully they shut down the season for months and then do another bubble for the rest of the season. We'd go 60-0.

Knox has improved his 3 point shot it seems.

His defense though ...

If they do pause the season I’d say it would be something like 2 weeks just for cases to clear up.

Another idea that they’ve said will be discussed at the meeting is adding extra roster spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd the season gonna come to a stop? ******* corona
I’d be happy to at this point.
I’d be taking screenshots of them being near the top of the west while you can. Shamed by the trash of the east twice in three days.
Sounds like someone’s multi is in tatters.

He was injured mate. He was never getting on the court. Only suited up so we'd have 8 and be able to play.

For once, nodding furiously in agreement. Actually kind of unfathomable to think a team would run with just 7 players otherwise. Might be some rare instances in a singe playoff game but a game in Jan? C'mon now.

Sixers starting 5 games in 7 days. Think they might get Simmons back tomorrow, but still 8 or 9 players (half of which are rookies, 2-way guys) is brutal.

Silly of me to think they could amend the embarrassing effort at Detroit wasn’t it?
Doesn’t say much for your Celtics then if that’s the measuring stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back