Mega Thread 2020 Off-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paine and Smith before him are really boring Captains where at least Smith had the benefit of being the overwhelmingly best player on the team. Clarke would have been in his element on a day like today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** you’re a dumb campaigner. Bet you’re ugly too.
Love you too sweety.
You don't think that Indian cricket have been precious on multiple occasion in recent history ?
They are the richest & most powerful cricket nation by far & worshipped by their kin.
Contributing 70% of revenue for the ICC.
They like to flex when they don't get what they want which they always do.
#they threatened to walk during the Symonds monkeygate incident until Singh was reinstated.
#they threatened to walk from the south African series after members of the team were found guilty of ball tampering. All reinstated & umpire removed for the last test.

The BCCI is always pushing there own agenda. The ICC are very much the puppet.

Good draw by the Indians today.
First time I have bothered to turn the cricket on this season.

Love you too sweety.
You don't think that Indian cricket have been precious on multiple occasion in recent history ?
They are the richest & most powerful cricket nation by far & worshipped by their kin.
#they threatened to walk during the Symonds monkeygate incident until Singh was reinstated.
#they threatened to walk from the south African series after members of the team were found guilty of ball tampering. All reinstated & umpire removed for the last test.

Well, I now have not one iota of respect for Tim Paine as a human being. What an absolute "goose". You simply don't speak to a batsman as one of your bowlers is one step away from their delivery stride. Cricket is a gentleman's game, and he is about as far from being classed as a gentleman, as one can get. Wasn't this idiot supposedly appointed as captain, in order to resurrect what was quite obviously a flailing team culture?! You literally just sledged Ravi, only to drop him, and essentially lose the match for your own team. Well done buddy! Ashwin's reply to Paine's retort along the lines of, "At least my teammates like me!" should have been, "How much do they like you now?", after Timmy boy dropped him.

Last edited:
Well, I now have not one iota of respect for Tim Paine as a human being. What an absolute "goose". You simply don't speak to a batsman as one of your bowlers is one step away from their delivery stride. Cricket is a gentleman's game, and he is about as far from being classed as a gentleman, as one can get. Wasn't this idiot supposedly appointed as captain, in order to resurrect what was quite obviously a flailing team culture?! You literally just sledged Ravi, only to drop him, and essentially lose the match for your own team. Well done buddy! Ashwin's reply to Paine's retort along the lines of, "At least my teammates like me!" should have been, "How much do they like you now?", after Timmy boy dropped him.
I don't mind a bit of sledging but that was cringey & then to drop him. 🤣

Love you too sweety.

I just don’t think we have a high horse to be climbing onto and being supercilious from, especially if behaviour in the past is considered relevant to discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back