Star Wars Star Wars - General Discussion / Legends / Comics

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't notice it cause I'm a dude but if there is not a single female character speaking in a 45-minute TV show, then yeah, something might be amiss. It's a valid point. Obviously they brought back Dune, introduced Bo Katan and Ahsoka, and Fennec got some time, but people weren't to know that when they raised the issue.

Nothing is amiss.

It's not a valid point either because this idiot didn't even realise the Armourer spoke in chapter 1 and was a woman.

Really? I would of thought those whinging about women hero’s and directors before a movie or show is even made were worse, they are definitely more pathetic.

I'd have though that people who write their own shitty real life agendas into fictitious worlds when the vast majority of fans didn't ask for it are the most pathetic.

And what women's heroes or directors exactly have they been wrong about when they predicted it would be average but in fact turned out to be awesome?

I'd have though that people who write their own shitty real life agendas into fictitious worlds when the vast majority of fans didn't ask for it are the most pathetic.

Have yet to see any agenda in Star Wars.

And what women's heroes or directors exactly have they been wrong about when they predicted it would be average but in fact turned out to be awesome?

If by they you mean the basement dwellers calling others fake fans etc?

I have no idea as I don’t watch their bitch and moan fest.

Have yet to see any agenda in Star Wars.

You must be blind or live in a basement then.

1610409501956.jpeg

Missed garbage like this?

If by they you mean the basement dwellers calling others fake fans etc?

I have no idea as I don’t watch their b*tch and moan fest.

I mean by the fan base.

So you're a part time fan that doesn't immerse yourself in the movies universe.

I have just started reading Light of The Jedi (Ebook) and it's not really engaging to me so far (only 6 chapters in so far though)

Heard similar but apparently it gets great second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh this whole female agenda thing is just people being scared of woman in movies.

People do not enjoy movies for what they are and instead pick it to find hidden agendas and what not... its lame.

Nobody is scared of women in movies. There's been plenty of hugely successful female characters.

Funny how actors like Weaver, Hamilton, Jovovich and Beckinsale could kick arse in hugely successful action roles/movies without having to have lame writing that reminds people constantly they are women and gurl power trash while they are doing it.

Wasn't that a NIke slogan?

Why would you wear a bootlegged Nike slogan that relates to the very franchise you represent unless you want it to be seen as relating to the brand you represent?

Seems there's quite a few s**t lords involved with Star Wars these days that seem to like rile up the fanbase.

That first issue saw a Jedi stop their fall using a lightsaber wedged into a spire. The lightsaber would continue cutting through the spire as it is not made of a material like Mandalorian Beskar steel that can resist a lightsaber.

Making the mistake even more glaring is just a couple of pages before it, they do indeed show a lightsaber splitting an entire tree in half.

And then...

Not only did the issue feature this significant error involving a lightsaber, but is also features a one-armed Trandoshan despite Trandoshans having the ability to regenerate limbs.

Just makes it look like the person writing it has no idea about the universe they are writing for.

And then...

Just makes it look like the person writing it has no idea about the universe they are writing for.

Second seems more like an artist issue? Lightsabers can have trouble cutting through structure though, like the blast doors on the Trade Fed ship, but without reading the comic can't really comment much.

Didn’t Vader’s lightsaber break his fall in Return of the Jedi when Luke kicks him down the stairs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And then...

Having now read The Light of the Jedi, the Trandoshan in question has only recently experienced the amputation so is clearly in the process of recovering, not a huge issue. Using a lightsaber to stop a fall makes sense as well since there's still resistance when using the blade e.g. Qui-Gon cutting through the bulkhead on the Trade Federation ship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back