Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking about netball like anyone gives a sh*t, and the constant references as an "elite" athlete.
Yeah, that sh1t does my far*kn head in.

They reckon anyone who plays any sport at the highest level is an athlete, and usually an elite one. Gimme a f'arkn spell. Netballers? Parleeez. Regarding the definition of 'athlete', they might be right, but it fails the pub test by a million miles.
There'd be plenty of top netballers who'd struggle to run a sub-5-minute km. Social justice warriors, come at me; I don't give a f*ck :tongueoutv1: :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Around 11 30am Edmund interviews Langer and it was good , cut to the news straight after , the newsreader repeats it within a minute , Edmund replays it just before 12 , then BP comes on and repeats it straight away .
I ******* HATE BP. His voice is ******* annoying, FUCCCKKK!!!

The nerd was hosting the NBL show, prior to the BBL. Seriously, what an ostrich.

Come on Hutchy, p155 him off. Even my dog leaves the room, when he's hosting/commentating.

Off topic, I must say that Whateley is very good, when in the moment and specifically calling the cricket. Once he strays into political sh*te, that's when he becomes irritating. He seems more light-hearted, when away from hosting a show.

Huddo is very good, in tandem. Mark Howard on fox, likewise. Ease up on the brown-nosing though.
Whately's a better cricket caller than he is with the footy .
Huddo is exceptional imo .

Pissa :cute:

hvR7AK3.jpg

He now goes by the name of Adam Cheerney

4-CC6-B2-EB-F8-C1-4-BCF-B3-C4-0-C61582-F9-CEF.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey Williams sounds like he's all about himself

This is the sad part - His technical knowledge of Professional basketball is fine, except it's crowded out with his self-congratulation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back