EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Podence to Neves which worked out well with Neves scoring a goal and getting 19 pts, also traded Wijnaldum to Rodriguez who scored just 4 pts.

Currently on 46 pts with KDB, Sterling, Kane, Tierney and Neves to come, will probably cop a couple of donuts unless Luiz and Christensen play.

With that Aston Villa v Everton game being shifted to the next round my only double up player for this round is Neves.

Seems strange a GW starting on a Sunday.
They have not taken off villa/everton yet or added villa/newcastle.

Bad week this week will see me drop out of top 100 maybe.
46pts x 5tp.. Mendy Coady Dunk Neto(if fit) Fornals

78pts from 9 also

Highlights.
Bringing in Coady DGW -2 for Keane 18
Sterling missing a pen -4
Tierney DNP and Arsenal kept CS

Hopefully 8 DGW after trades.

EDIT DOWN 23 - POS 77th

Last edited:
gw 18: 92pts (top 29%)
overall: 843rd (top 25%)
league: 15th
trades left: 22

KDB(c) + Guaita = :thumbsu:
donuts from Tierney/James + Sterling(-4) = :thumbsdown:

currently got 8 doublers for gw19... including 4 from LIV, 2 from MANC, 2 from MANU

117 with Mendy & 10x dgw players to go around again.

Some may be subs or even rested, I’ve got Cancelo who was a sub overnight but presume will start later this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

175 with TAA, Robertson, Mane & Salah to play

Probably lucky to be a top 10% score this week, some huge scores around the leagues I’m in.

Dirk’s Digglers (don’t think it’s someone from here) has 241 and his captain is Salah. Still has 4 to play from Liverpool as well. He has Stones & Gundogan, also had Dias on his bench. Crazy week!

208pts
UP 26
POS 51

Only got 10 trades left after these 2 so will ride with my team for a while.

Fornals Mane to Rodriguez DCL (Everton still have extra fixtures to come)
9m in bank

Last edited:
gw 19: 173pts (top 13%)
overall: 725th (top 21%)... up 118 spots

KDB is on the injury list :( (likely to miss up to 4-6 weeks with a hamstring)

good excuse to do KDB -> Grealish, i reckon

3/66, need to consider burning a trade to loophole Sterling as 2 opponents across my leagues are loopholing Gundogan and Mahrez for the same scores.

Decided to get rid of Podence and trade in Rodriguez instead of Mahrez due to Man City’s rotation policy, of course he scores and assists lol

4/114 Loopholing Sterling
Captain Whiteman
Sterling (24x2) 48
Gundogan 24
Cancelo 32
Dias 10

My trades this week were
DeBruyne to Gundogan
Henderson to Grealish

No Aubameyang so went 352 formation

Only 8 trades left

Decided to stick with Bruno as captain, playing at home against the bottom team he should have been good for at least 2 score involvements :rolleyes:

I went with him as captain too, I also traded in Pogba and have Rashford as one of my strikers, thought they would have got at least a few goals/assists between them against the bottom team but they got nada, at least my other new recruit Grealish scored a goal along with Rodriguez.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back