Recommitted Tom Doedee [Re-signed to 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

OP originally by the Ziebull;

Out of contract Geelong falcons boy. Seems to be a perfect third tall defender and Supposedly has good leadership skills also to the point where he’s probably favourite for next skipper and was a stand in skipper last year

One to track this year

Last edited by a moderator:

"The only place I'll be next year is Claremont." - Chris Judd.

People care way too much about what is said and perceived.

Out of contract Geelong falcons boy. Seems to be a perfect third tall defender and Supposedly has good leadership skills also to the point where he’s probably favourite for next skipper and was a stand in skipper last year

One to track this year
Any speculation as to what he might be worth? $650k? Injury issues though.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Doedee's not signed by the end of the year 18 clubs would be v. interested, this is one worth keeping an eye on, I'm confident as a crows supporter though.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
He has publicly already committed to remain at the Crows.

Would be a big shock if he changes his mind.

Future captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see him leaving. Has been anointed as the Heir apparent, seems like a loyal good character guy. Also can't see many teams offering him massive coin and long term contract with his injury history.

Why the wait to announce officially?
All clubs do it.

Usually we save these announcements till after a bad loss, but unfortunately we upset the Dees for a win... so you will have to wait.

That’s great news for the crows.

I remember the complete confusion when he was taken from the clouds in his draft year. He’s probably now in the top couple picked every week. Got that one right, did the crows.

Really hope he gets a good run at it injury wise- he will be a multiple AA when done if he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back