Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nope, I could only get to 60 YOLO, which is honestly kind of dumb (ended up doing Panam's ending); I didn't know about it until the end but I did treat Johnny nicely the whole time. If it is, as I've read, all about the dialogue in Chippin' In that's kind of stoopid. Other than that, I really enjoyed the game for the most part. Got real hooked. Just a shame it was so unfinished. Major bugs for me (PS5) were regular crashes (annoying af) and persistent UI dialogue (enraging)
100% agree with everything you said.
Great game, just unfinished.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
The best crossover of the decade so far

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
W

Would have enjoyed the game way more if it was 3rd person there was no point in cosmetically changing how V looks. Rockstar added first person with RDR2 they didn't have to but knew there were fans who would have preferd to play RD in first person.

Project Red could have easily added a 3rd person option

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
W

Would have enjoyed the game way more if it was 3rd person there was no point in cosmetically changing how V looks

By that logic there's no point cosmetically changing how you look in your everyday life.

First person was the right decision.

Why? It's a first person game and is meant to be played in first person.

Because some of us don't care that it is meant to be played in first person and want the option to play in 3rd person.

People who got refunds... Will you get cyberpunk once you upgrade your systems and or they fix up the game?
As soon as the proper PS5 version comes out.

I've given up on this game until an update arrives.

I'm stuck on a mission with Panam. She just stands there and constantly gets shot, won't help me.

Trees are floating everywhere, enemies not taking damage, turret guns disappearing. The game is a mess. It's pissed me off enough that I've rage quit.

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
It's not garbage, it's just not anything special. It's like watching NCIS, I wouldn't do it but millions do.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Because some of us don't care that it is meant to be played in first person and want the option to play in 3rd person.

When you play it, you understand the decision to make it 1st person. It does make it a more visceral experience

There'll be a modded 3rd person mode on PC before too long, if that helps you

Free DLC and next-gen versions delayed. Roadmap released.

1610575548695.png

Back