2020/2021 NBA Season Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Miami/Boston postponed.
Dallas shut down their training facility
Some GM's calling for season to be postponed

All because a few tested 'positive'. Never mind none of them are actually sick, that isn't important, 'positive'. Laughable.

This after Beal sat out a game because he talked to Tatum after a game. Ignore the fact every player on the court was a 'close contact' during the game haha. No sense in anything happening, bit like everything covid related. Common sense died a year ago

Miami/Boston postponed.
Dallas shut down their training facility
Some GM's calling for season to be postponed

All because a few tested 'positive'. Never mind none of them are actually sick, that isn't important, 'positive'. Laughable.

This after Beal sat out a game because he talked to Tatum after a game. Ignore the fact every player on the court was a 'close contact' during the game haha. No sense in anything happening, bit like everything covid related. Common sense died a year ago

hard to find more self-entitled athletes than NBA players.

hard to find more self-entitled athletes than NBA players.
Kyrie out for the last 3 games because he didn't like what happened in the capitol building...

Completely ignores months of riots and looting amongst the BLM movement. Not only are they self-entitled, they're hypocrites

Some good ones in the lot but you never hear it I guess. Jrue Holiday for one, donates lots of money with no media fanfare, Zion too

It defies description that a team can fail to score for 6 playing minutes in a NBA game nowadays yet Atlanta have managed just that in the last term v Philly. Granted a number of starters were off but still....

It defies description that a team can fail to score for 6 playing minutes in a NBA game nowadays yet Atlanta have managed just that in the last term v Philly. Granted a number of starters were off but still....
The longest time they went without scoring in the 4th was from 7:53-5:58, 1 minute and 55 seconds. I do get what you are saying though. When there is a blowout teams basically give up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

❌ -2.5U Portland
❌-1.5 Tatum finshed on 24 🙃

YTD
13-13
+0.22

1U Wood 10 rebound Houston Rockets win 2.80
I really rate this rockets outfit especially since hardens back in today they should account for a mavs team that are struggling with porzingis out and donic unfit,wood has been averaging 10.8 rebounds per game this average is hurt alot by a 3 rebound game when the rockets had 9 players available, mavs are the 4th worst rebounding team.

1.5 U kyle lowry o6.5 assists 1.81
The raptors point guard is averaging 8.5 assists a game and has cleared this line 4/5 times this year, he cleared this line 7/11 verse the celtics last year with 7 of those 11 games being playoff games,celtics are on a b2b. Also going to have 0.5U on him to get 10 assists at $5 which he has also done twice this year
Lowry and wood ❌ -2.5
YTD
13-15

3 u Lamelo ball over 7.5 rebounds 2.03
Cleared this line 4/5 games, has had double digit rebounding games since his minutes have been bumped up this should continue today

I really like Porzingis O6.5 boards $1.78 - SB

I realise he will be on restricted minutes but it still seems super low to me. He should be able to clear this line playing 20 minutes

I really like Porzingis O6.5 boards $1.78 - SB

I realise he will be on restricted minutes but it still seems super low to me. He should be able to clear this line playing 20 minutes
Seems like a decent bet but he has never been a great rebounder and very risky with the minutes restriction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back