Conspiracy Theory VOTER FRAUD COMPILATION. CRIME OF THE CENTURY! * Debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

In a tense, 30-minute-plus phone call this morning with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Trump trotted out the Antifa line.
  • McCarthy would have none of it, telling the president: "It's not Antifa, it's MAGA. I know. I was there," according to a White House official and another source familiar with the call.
  • The White House official said the call was tense and aggressive at times, with Trump ranting about election fraud and an exasperated McCarthy cutting in to say, "Stop it. It's over. The election is over."

Just another lifelong Republican somehow, inexplicably switching allegiance to the democrats for reasons unknown ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you actually still think its going to be overturned? jeezus man, what do you think is going to happen now?
Trump will use the insurrection act and declare Marshall law, then the military will take over and they’ll arrest all of Trump’s enemies.

They actually fantasise about this as if it would be a good thing or a plausible one.

Just another lifelong Republican somehow, inexplicably switching allegiance to the democrats for reasons unknown ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He must be part of the cabal!

Anyone who opposes Dear Leader is wrong and a traitor!!

I’m going to enjoy your disappearing act real soon.

It's not too late
77952d8b3146a60b60d8c9b166b65830.jpg

Last edited:
There is a chance Biden won't be inaugurated. But that's only if trump looneys (now also know as antifa apparently) do a JFK or his ticker suddenly gives up. Neither an impossible scenario.

But I know one thing. It won't be Dear Leader Drumpf getting inaugurated in 7 days.

Maybe Leb's is still living in the 1800s where the Vice President was the guy who lost the election. It would explain a lot.

Good (fact): Donald Trump claims that widespread fraud cost him the election. Observers generally dispute those claims.

Bad (opinion inserted): Donald Trump made baseless claims that widespread fraud cost him the election.
But they’ve been proven baseless from day one.

That's not true. At 12.17 he says "After this we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, ... to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave Senators and Congressmen and women and we're probably not going to cheer so much for some of them, because you'll never take back your country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong"

The speech ended about an hour later when he talked about peacefully going to the Capitol. Some Trump supporters started walking before he finished his speech but whoever the violent protesters were, they'd broken barriers at 12.53 pm, 20 min before Trump speech ends.

A BLM protestor filmed the police removing other barriers from the top balcony of the Capitol building at 1.58 pm. Fully bald tattooed head man similar black clothed thugs were filmed breaking down windows and doors. With so much video being taken whoever was responsible for the violence should be easy to identify and prosecute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not true. At 12.17 he says "After this we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, ... to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave Senators and Congressmen and women and we're probably not going to cheer so much for some of them, because you'll never take back your country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong"

The speech ended about an hour later when he talked about peacefully going to the Capitol. Some Trump supporters started walking before he finished his speech but whoever the violent protesters were, they'd broken barriers at 12.53 pm, 20 min before Trump speech ends.

A BLM protestor filmed the police removing other barriers from the top balcony of the Capitol building at 1.58 pm. Fully bald tattooed head man similar black clothed thugs were filmed breaking down windows and doors. With so much video being taken whoever was responsible for the violence should be easy to identify and prosecute.

Indeed, and they are already being arrested, and they are all Trump supporters.

Got up to the “irregularities” on page 5 and stopped.

Sorry mate but all of these have been explained, audited, investigated and there’s very little dodginess beyond a scattered few individuals voting twice.

Trump lost. Time to accept it.

“COOL! Let’s get down there and get it ready for him!”

Trump never shows. “Waaaaaaahhhhh! Where is mah Trump leader?! People died for nuthin!!! Now I can’t fly in a plane!!”

you actually still think its going to be overturned? jeezus man, what do you think is going to happen now?

This, apparently :tearsofjoy:

I’m glad you’ve replied Chief. Your livelihood depends on dollars from the Deep State. Even you know that the military is just about to arrest all the major players for violating the US Constitution.

“IT'S HAPPENING! Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud. Everyone will be getting emergency
��
alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold. DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down. The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act. Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs. Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family. Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused. His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word, "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff and Vice President, General Flynn. The rally in DC was an awesome event! The raids on the Capitol all started with BLM and Antifa members (many from the Philly area) and included Capitol police or those posing as Capitol police. Every day, new info is pouring forth to support this. They opened up the barricades and doors to the Capitol and let them in. Also, I just got an update on the Capitol breech. It appears there were some Special Ops members dressed as Trump supporters who went in with the crowd of protesters that were able to secure 20+ laptops w/hard drives with data regarding sex trafficking intel from both, Pelosi and Schumer's offices.” Brad Markell

Trump never shows. “Waaaaaaahhhhh! Where is mah Trump leader?! People died for nuthin!!! Now I can’t fly in a plane!!”

A BLM protestor filmed the police removing other barriers from the top balcony of the Capitol building at 1.58 pm. Fully bald tattooed head man similar black clothed thugs were filmed breaking down windows and doors.

This is the weirdest attempted defense. Well ok, not quite as weird as thinking capitol police letting protesters in somehow paints Trump and co. in a better light, but its up there :tearsofjoy:

Damage was done - ranting about the 'stolen' election for 2 months, organising the jan 6 protest in the first place. Trump could not even have spoken on the day and he would still bear blame.

With so much video being taken whoever was responsible for the violence should be easy to identify and prosecute.

Err it is, and they are. MAGA all round so far.

I assume Trump loyalist Kevin McCarthy is in on it too? :tearsofjoy:

In a tense, 30-minute-plus phone call this morning with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Trump trotted out the Antifa line.
  • McCarthy would have none of it, telling the president: "It's not Antifa, it's MAGA. I know. I was there," according to a White House official and another source familiar with the call.
  • The White House official said the call was tense and aggressive at times, with Trump ranting about election fraud and an exasperated McCarthy cutting in to say, "Stop it. It's over. The election is over."

Too late the barriers were already been broken. As the NYP correspondent showed Trump was still speaking for another 20 minutes with most of his supporters there.

How would it be if the "Waaaaahhhhh!" "Now I can't fly on planes!!" because the people who accessed the big footy data breech dobbed those posters in for supporting Carlton (because they're cheats and should never be allowed to fly to Perth again), or for being racist trolls.

You're celebrating someone accessing information from Parlour which was used to identify Trump supports that flew to DC. Not that were involved in any rally or even being at the Capitol building?

I thought you of all people would be against the use of data on social media given to the thought police, but maybe not?

This is the weirdest attempted defense. Well ok, not quite as weird as thinking capitol police letting protesters in somehow paints Trump and co. in a better light, but its up there :tearsofjoy:

Damage was done - ranting about the 'stolen' election for 2 months, organising the jan 6 protest in the first place. Trump could not even have spoken on the day and he would still bear blame.
I'm just quoting what he actually said which was not what you wrote he said.

And if we are now a society that thinks that speech was inciting a riot, have a look at what a multitude of democrat leaders and celebrities have been saying over the last four years.

I'm just quoting what he actually said which was not what you wrote he said.

And if we are now a society that thinks that speech was inciting a riot, have a look at what a multitude of democrat leaders and celebrities have been saying over the last four years.

Err I've not written anything on what Trump said. As my last post states, he could have not even turned up on the day and still bear his share of blame.

I thought you of all people would be against the use of data on social media given to the thought police, but maybe not?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am anti-terrorist.
I don't think anyone who has engaged in terrorist activity should be allowed on a commercial aircraft. What ever happened to Trumpites preaching about law and order?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back