Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread (Where we're already socially distancing on defence)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Holy sh*t rockets got screwed

Seems so, but Brooklyn lost a really great centre and LaVert.

If they can trade Kyrie and get a good return, then they will be looking good.

Kyrie, Durant and Harden with not much else could backfire

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
You’ll be here until the Celts lose and then disappear.

Can’t have been too bad if I had you tailing my bets on occasion. I didn’t realise I had to post every single bet I made before hitting the “confirm bet” button?

Um, you’re talking about tipping, not punting. You do realise there’s a difference?
Can’t have been too bad if I had you tailing my bets on occasion. I didn’t realise I had to post every single bet I made before hitting the “confirm bet” button?

Um, you’re talking about tipping, not punting. You do realise there’s a difference?

You’re the only one who’s done the disappearing act because your ego flog ways didn't fly....that & you were a s**t punter.

Me tail you? lol Not while my arse points to the ground have/will/ever, but given it’s been years since you’ve shown your ugly mug, I guess you can make up whatever stories you like. Comical nonetheless.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Watching this nets team play ball. wondering what harden will look like in brooklyn white

We're both fans of the Nets' retro blue threads.

Unfortunately we've already established that Jim Harden's silhouette and baby blue uniforms aren't working well together right now.

We're both fans of the Nets' retro blue threads.

Unfortunately we've already established that Jim Harden's silhouette and baby blue uniforms aren't working well together right now.
Might play in the all black get up until Jim gets those skinfolds in order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy sh*t rockets got screwed

It's all based on what the picks and swaps end up being. They didn't get a young star but it seemed Simmons was their only chance there.

Dipo they get a look at and drop further salary as part of a rebuild.

Likely move Tucker and Gordon for expiring too and suddenly have some cap space and a youngish team plus Wall.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Stephen A Smith seems to think that the Rockets owner was never willing to trade Harden to Philly because of Daryl Morey.i do not agree with that (think they would have done it if the Sixers threw in Maxey along with Simmons) but it does seem like there was a lot more hostility with Morey's departure from Houston than wet thought.

Anyhow Philly were right not to trade Maxey, he has future all star material written all over him (in my opinion)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Stephen A Smith seems to think that the Rockets owner was never willing to trade Harden to Philly because of Daryl Morey.i do not agree with that (think they would have done it if the Sixers threw in Maxey along with Simmons) but it does seem like there was a lot more hostility with Morey's departure from Houston than wet thought.

Anyhow Philly were right not to trade Maxey, he has future all star material written all over him (in my opinion)

I believe morey when he says ( a lot) he wants to build around simmons and embiid.

Makes sense cause they are youngish good players and look promising with shooters around then

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
How Austin Rivers scored 14 in a quarter last week to win us the game has got me ****ed.

Has the jerkiest, most unfluid shooting stroke in the league.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Just not at Philly.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I believe morey when he says ( a lot) he wants to build around simmons and embiid.

Makes sense cause they are youngish good players and look promising with shooters around then

I am in the camp you trade either Embiid or Simmons if, and only if, Philly get an offer too good to refuse.

Simmons really needs to work on his shooting game and work ethic, a few commentators I follow on Twitter suggest part of his problem is that he is too lazy/does not work hard enough at training etc

He is a good player, but is not developing or improving his game at the same rate as others of his draft class like Jaylen Brown or Brandon Ingram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back