All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to try to derail the sh*t fight yet again...

I actually think that Cage can win tonight. The build has been long but Darby just hasn’t defended the belt enough. Legit have no idea who wins it today.

I think it will depend on whether Sting gets physical for the first time tonight. Sting as Darby's "Guardian Angel" would be a tougher sell if Darby loses his first match after their new alliance.

I think it will depend on whether Sting gets physical for the first time tonight. Sting as Darby's "Guardian Angel" would be a tougher sell if Darby loses his first match after their new alliance.

It’s time he does. I want a Scorpion Deathdrop ffs.

Dare I say I’m keen for the Conti vs Deeb match.

Last edited:

It’s time he does. I want a Scorpion Deathdrop ffs.

Dare I say I’m keen for the Conti be Deeb match.

Conti is legit improving every time she's in the ring.

Plus it's the first 'Dark Order' match post- The Brodie Show.

Wasn't a bad show by any means, but the Elite tag match was bizarrely booked. They're reintroduced one of the most dominant factions in wrestling and had them go for what - 10 minutes? - against lower card talent. Not smart booking.

Agree with that. It went way too long. Maybe a last minute change because of Nick Jackson’s leg?

Agree with that. It went way too long. Maybe a last minute change because of Nick Jackson’s leg?

Could be, but still don't get why they'd run the match as long as they did. It was the world champion and the Impact tag champions (and one of the most over teams in the world right now) - give them a three minute match - Babyfaces get some offence but the heels use their history and teamwork to destroy the younger opponents. Would have been infinitely better.

Wasn't this a taped show? They had plenty of time to do something in that case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

taped directly after the live show yeah? Not really “plenty” of time

There would've been an easy fix--- it would've been known at the time of N1 of New Years Bash that Nick was unlikely to be able to perform (he didn't even perform a super kick for the Bucks heel turn). The match could've NOT been announced on N1 of the show and then added to the card after the taping OR it could've been announced as Omega/Good Brothers rather than as "The Elite" to further hype the 3 of them teaming together for Hard to Kill this weekend.

I suspect that it was always planned the way that it was with Omega/Good Brothers using "The Elite" name to cause tension with The Young Bucks and hopefully build nuance into the storyline. Fingers crossed they follow this storyline lead.

I suspect that it was always planned the way that it was with Omega/Good Brothers using "The Elite" name to cause tension with The Young Bucks and hopefully build nuance into the storyline. Fingers crossed they follow this storyline lead.

I’m sure they will. Plenty of options to explore before a proper Bullet Club reunion.

I’m sure they will. Plenty of options to explore before a proper Bullet Club reunion.

I'm still waiting for this "4 Horseman" stable that was teased....

That spot where Cage threw Darby over the top rope through a table was crazy!

Don Callis says Kenny Omega next week will be in a 6 man tag with his buddies, "the World Tag Team Champions".

Is he talking about the AEW Tag Champs The Bucks or Impact tag champs The Good Brothers?
They said it’s an Elite reuinion so it’s the Bucks.
I had a feeling that there would be a swerve here. Don Callis didn't say which tag champs.

Wasn't a bad show by any means, but the Elite tag match was bizarrely booked. They're reintroduced one of the most dominant factions in wrestling and had them go for what - 10 minutes? - against lower card talent. Not smart booking.

Agree, the face jobbers got way too much offence. It should have been over in 5 minutes ala. Miro vs. Chucky type match.

Darby Allin is a goddam maniac.

Solid episode but they went over board with the attacks after the matches early on.

Cage and Archer being wasted big time.

Omega as champ is a better move. Mox is so boring and bland, even worse as Dean Ambrose.

Solid episode but they went over board with the attacks after the matches early on.

Omega as champ is a better move. Mox is so boring and bland, even worse as Dean Ambrose.
Cage was just in the main event getting a TNT title shot. Him throwing Darby around was arguably the best part of the show.

Kenny Omega is the most must watch Wrestler on the planet right now.

Callis with him is so money legit perfect better than Heyman and Brock they are that good together

Roman Reigns

FTW title I know it's something Tazz had what does it do for Cage? I hope he turns on Tazz soon and burns that title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back