State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: Western Australia vs Vic Metro at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That'd be funny if it made sense or was remotely true. Actually it is funny coming from someone living in the whingiest place in Aus.

Play on.
Alright we'll stop all mining and see how you grovelling campaigners cope. Soon we'll have all the Submarines contracts and all the lithium. Just * off you Eastern States Sponges. Double dole give me a break! First Mister M and the lost generation need to learn how to ******* earn it. Succede WA and * what pissant repercussions come.

Alright we'll stop all mining and see how you grovelling campaigners cope. Soon we'll have all the Submarines contracts and all the lithium. Just fu** off you Eastern States Sponges. Double dole give me a break! First Mister M and the lost generation need to learn how to ******* earn it. Succede WA and fu** what pissant repercussions come.
That's fine. We'll just have to find a way to cope with all our attractive women, culture, cuisine, luxury and good coffee.

I eat Pizza and fu** the Mrs when she's lucky. I'll survive my friend!

Let me guess

your favourite band is AC/DC
Your favourite TV show is two and a half men
You wear thongs, muscle top despite not having muscles and having a beer gut and shorts regardless of weather.

Alright we'll stop all mining and see how you grovelling campaigners cope. Soon we'll have all the Submarines contracts and all the lithium. Just fu** off you Eastern States Sponges. Double dole give me a break! First Mister M and the lost generation need to learn how to ******* earn it. Succede WA and fu** what pissant repercussions come.

Not since I got audited by the Australian Tax Office a few years back have I had someone so interested in how much money I earn. Let me guarantee you one thing--- you've taken more money from the Australian tax payer than I have in my lifetime.

Not since I got audited by the Australian Tax Office a few years back have I had someone so interested in how much money I earn. Let me guarantee you one thing--- you've taken more money from the Australian tax payer than I have in my lifetime.
Stop sponging like the sucker fish you are off the parents. You disgust me and your lost generation compatriots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop sponging like the sucker fish you are off the parents. You disgust me and your lost generation compatriots

Which parent's are "the parents"?

Are they Muddiemoose's ones? The one with the nice TV that had Foxtel.

Muddiemoose -- do you think you could ask Muddiemoose Snr. if I can borrow $20 so I can buy KFC for the boys?

Which parent's are "the parents"?

Are they Muddiemoose's ones? The one with the nice TV that had Foxtel.

Muddiemoose -- do you think you could ask Muddiemoose Snr. if I can borrow $20 so I can buy KFC for the boys?
Bringing another poster of the lost generation in for support. Typical sucker fish.

Now my Victorian metro peasants the next lovely spots that sh*t on a syringed beach in St.kilda are

Kalbarri and Esperance, just so many beautiful spots to visit and fall in love with.
Hold up, Vic Metro aren’t trying to compare their beaches to WA are they????

Vic Metro doesn’t even get the nicest beaches of Port Phillip bay let alone anything further removed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back