Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on I had both in my team but Dunkley is a concern you really don't know what role he will play in the team. I currently have Marshall in but I'm not 100% sure if I will keep him or not I'm leaning towards Dusty I think he might go big this year.

How's that footage of Dusty winning the Tiger's time trial getting around on Facebook.

Swapped Dunks to Dusty as soon as I saw it :thumbsu:

How's that footage of Dusty winning the Tiger's time trial getting around on Facebook.

Swapped Dunks to Dusty as soon as I saw it :thumbsu:

Don't be too sucked in. I think it was only in groups of 6 and the other 5 runners were various members of the Rioli family (including Dean) with 3 attacked by Plovers half way through.

Then Beveridge plays him forward and he doesn’t score well
He rests forward like a lot of players. I think the whole he plays forward/ruck has been a bit overplayed. Last year he had a serious syndemosis injury mid season that contributed to him being shunted around a bit more than usual as it really slowed him down.

He rests forward like a lot of players. I think the whole he plays forward/ruck has been a bit overplayed. Last year he had a serious syndemosis injury mid season that contributed to him being shunted around a bit more than usual as it really slowed him down.

The injury slowed him down.

But a extra mid coming to your club.
Thats all ready got plenty of mids.
Is a bit of a worry .

With Stef I’m sure he won’t play as much ruck this season but the spots available in the Dogs midfield have decreased by one with Treloar now at the club

The injury slowed him down.

But a extra mid coming to your club.
Thats all ready got plenty of mids.
Is a bit of a worry .
I completely agree it’s not clear how it works. Personally think he’s incredibly important in the midfield for balance as he’s probably our best defensively especially with the likes of Treloar and Bailey Smith whose 2 way running isn’t exactly a strength.
Before Dunkley got injured he was in the guts. Libba also had an incredible year and the shorter quarters suited him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Stef I’m sure he won’t play as much ruck this season but the spots available in the Dogs midfield have decreased by one with Treloar now at the club

Decreased by 2 with Stef at the club.

Training report from Pies reddit saying Sidebottom played exclusive forward in whatever they were doing in training. Also said Macrae looks futher ahead in development than the rest of the 2020 crop
Called it, but Raveneyes was having none of it!!! Sidey will play as a small forward, bank it.

Called it, but Raveneyes was having none of it!!! Sidey will play as a small forward, bank it.

Don't go blowing your load over one single training session, as reported by some random dude, on that most trusted source of information, Reddit.
Sidebottom will play predominately midfield.

You also called for Pendles to play high half-forward. Did he join that forward training group too?

Didn't sidey play high half forward last year pushing up the ground.

No mid training a worry with your boy freind leaving .
We need to mix things up and give some of the kids a go. We're stacked with half back flankers yet our kicking outside d50 is trash, so if we move Sidey forward, then move one of IQ, Crisp or Noble to the wing, Bianco or Murphy can get a go.

De Goey needs also more time on-ball, so we need to add some goal sense up forward

1 more year of Bucks and Eddie, bloody excited for something new in 2022!!!

Don't go blowing your load over one single training session, as reported by some random dude, on that most trusted source of information, Reddit.
Sidebottom will play predominately midfield.

You also called for Pendles to play high half-forward. Did he join that forward training group too?
😂 😂

Funny how our fan base is so divided right now, some think our GF year is the norm and we had a bad season, others think the GF year is the outlier and we're bad. Some want to stick with the big names and don't want change, some want drastic change.

Mate if I was the coach we'd win 5 flags in a row :D

We need to mix things up and give some of the kids a go. We're stacked with half back flankers yet our kicking outside d50 is trash, so if we move Sidey forward, then move one of IQ, Crisp or Noble to the wing, Bianco or Murphy can get a go.

De Goey needs also more time on-ball, so we need to add some goal sense up forward

1 more year of Bucks and Eddie, bloody excited for something new in 2022!!!

😂 😂

Funny how our fan base is so divided right now, some think our GF year is the norm and we had a bad season, others think the GF year is the outlier and we're bad. Some want to stick with the big names and don't want change, some want drastic change.

Mate if I was the coach we'd win 5 flags in a row :D

We're always divided at this time of year. Only a flag brings a semblance of unity. Otherwise everyone has ideas about what will work.

I read that Reddit post, and also the training notes on the Collingwood board. I suggest you read that BF thread. Jen goes to all training sessions and reports back, as well as posting photos and videos.

Sidebottom played wing during the match sim, then played forward on IQ for the last one.

We're always divided at this time of year. Only a flag brings a semblance of unity. Otherwise everyone has ideas about what will work.

I read that Reddit post, and also the training notes on the Collingwood board. I suggest you read that BF thread. Jen goes to all training sessions and reports back, as well as posting photos and videos.

Sidebottom played wing during the match sim, then played forward on IQ for the last one.
Yeah I read her post, just couldn't miss the opportunity to give you a little nudge :p

2022 baby
1610674456419.png

Early on I had both in my team but Dunkley is a concern you really don't know what role he will play in the team. I currently have Marshall in but I'm not 100% sure if I will keep him or not I'm leaning towards Dusty I think he might go big this year after the byes.
EFA

Yeah I read her post, just couldn't miss the opportunity to give you a little nudge :p

2022 baby
View attachment 1040895
Really, I wouldn't call that a progressive move. A coach living off his name and past glories unable or unwilling to adapt the current footy climate. Why not get Kennett to take over as President while you're at it? 2022 double whammy. :moustache::)

Really, I wouldn't call that a progressive move. A coach living off his name and past glories unable or unwilling to adapt the current footy climate. Why not get Kennett to take over as President while you're at it? 2022 double whammy. :moustache::)
Anything but Bucks. If they put me in charge we'll win 10 flags on the bounce, then I'll retire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back