Werewolf The Queen’s Gambit Werewolf - GAME OVER, RUSSIANS WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

I've simply highlighted players GUH has pointed the finger at as being possible evil over the journey. I think we can safely assume he wouldn't point the finger at his own faction head. Since the 5 players I listed are the only unknowns he hasn't mentioned, presumably one of us is his faction head.

The Russians are in a stronger position than the Demons, and imo they still have a chance of winning. Using the dogs fact that one of the faction heads has been seered by the opposing faction (I think that was the fact...?), I've suggested the Russians might want to have a crack at any of the 5 players on the list that returned a SCP seer result to see if they die. I think this is probably what they did last night when they hit 11kgm.
Yeah. Dogs did say it was fact that one faction have seered the head of the other. That could make sense of the 11kg hit actually, to check on a seer result.

Hello por_please_ya You do have a significant decision to make. IMO you are as much a neutral as Mister M

Am pretty sure you have noticed those planning your demise are of the alleged good persuasion. They are of course simply trying to eliminate me and use you as road kill on the way to another purpose. For some that is me.

Sure I am bad as sin, but I can assure you there will be no bullet from us heading in your direction. I suspect Crowy and his cohorts have a similar view.

I ask you to consider the nature of Beth. She aint a Joan of Arc.

Not fussed wherever else you send the pills, but I would ask you not send them to me or other evil .

Yeah. Dogs did say it was fact that one faction have seered the head of the other. That could make sense of the 11kg hit actually, to check on a seer result.

Which means that the Russians didn't seer the Demons head, but the Demons seered the Russian head. Is that why Grand Uncle Horace is trying to say?

Do we go big fish instead of little fish today?

Croweater41 Chipmunk

Which means that the Russians didn't seer the Demons head, but the Demons seered the Russian head. Is that why Grand Uncle Horace is trying to say?

Croweater41 Chipmunk
You really are trying to get lynched. Let’s see if MWPP can find evil and survive tonight then we will talk about taking you down

Croweater41 Chipmunk
Why do you say the Russians didn't seer the Demons head?

From memory H did say in one of his many rambling posts that his faction hadn't yet seered Crowy.

Why do you say the Russians didn't seer the Demons head?

From memory H did say in one of his many rambling posts that his faction hadn't yet seered Crowy.

Based on what PG said...

Struggle to understand why evil would choose such a low level target like 11kgm when they did unless they had information to suggest that they may've been a head.

He also suggested a couple of days ago (before being outed) that you and omgfridge could be evil. Plus boncer34 in a post just before the one quoted below. So I doubt any of you 3 are in his faction, and you definitely can't be if EJW flips goon.

He hasn’t mentioned me since. I think he was trying to blend in. Interesting no evil have mentioned you though

Based on what PG said...

Struggle to understand why evil would choose such a low level target like 11kgm when they did unless they had information to suggest that they may've been a head.
Sure. But it's possible the Russians have seered other live players as SCP and 11kgm was first cab off the rank. I've just given them a list of 5 players I think are most likely to be GUH's head, based on GUH not pointing the finger at those 5. So if the Russians are aiming for the oppo head then this might make their job easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure. But it's possible the Russians have seered other live players as SCP and 11kgm was first cab off the rank. I've just given them a list of 5 players I think are most likely to be GUH's head, based on GUH not pointing the finger at those 5. So if the Russians are aiming for the oppo head then this might make their job easier.

If only WW was that simple

DEADLINE

1610618225122.png

Day 4: Preparing for the re-match

"Beth? You need help"

Beth was on the floor after another day of drinks and drugs. It was Benny.

"Townes and I are coming over"

After a heart-to-heart, Beth realised to beat the Russians she would use their help. It was time for intensive training.

1610618314395.png

Elton Johns Wig (Miss Lonsdale - Goon) lynched

It is now Night 4. Deadline 9am AEDT.

If only WW was that simple
It's extremely simple. But it's complicated early by the sheer number of players, and it's complicated late by people's unwillingness to give up on incorrect assumptions they made earlier in the game.

There's nothing your weakened faction can do to assist with my Win condition because you don't have the votes.

You've been outed, Miss Lonsdale has been outed, it's only Alliston Wheatley that remains hidden.

Who is Miss Lonsdale?

We know that Elton John's Wig is "evil" and I just went through a process of elimination.

We know that Grand Uncle Horace is Apprentice and that the EJW isn't "big evil", but little evil.I think the natural play by GUH if EJW was a member of the Russians rather than the Demons would be to stay quiet and let the lynch occur.

Therefore EJW is Demon and it's the only Demon role remaining that they could be.

Hello respected Russkies.

We will kill Porps tonight. We recognise the risk she may now have the pills, but see little option.

We suggest you kill Mwerps, but Tubbs is a secondary target if you so wish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back