Maroon, Blue & Gold Forever

Remove this Banner Ad

I know right and especially when it is my team playing over here it would be feel so great again :)

Well besides having to hear the home team boo over the result but I love it being an South Australian who loves the Brisbane Lions ;)
Great footy atmosphere over in Adelaide. Love going to games out there. The crowd is always good fun.

Great footy atmosphere over in Adelaide. Love going to games out there. The crowd is always good fun.

Haha I know right, I would love to visit the MCG one day as well cause that stadium looks awesome when its max out. ;)

Haha I know right, I would love to visit the MCG one day as well cause that stadium looks awesome when its max out. ;)
I hope you do too. I'm obviously biased but it is a great venue. It's like a church for me.

The noise in the stadium during the '17 PF vs GWS was the loudest crowd noise I've ever heard. Such a great venue.

Wow really I thought the GF would have had the loudest crowd although there would have been probably 1000 GWS supporters and 90,000 Richmond supporters during that game lol :p :tearsofjoy:
Yeah it was insane. Honestly felt bad for the GWS supporters.

Yeah it was insane. Honestly felt bad for the GWS supporters.

Well don't worry it's not like they played in a GF against your mob two years later and got slaughtered more then that time :think::tearsofjoy:

Haha at least you have company in bed.

I would rather be sleeping on three premierships then a old Nab Cup, A X shape AFLX Trophy and a bunch of wooden spoons that keep me up at night from the noise :tearsofjoy:

Haha at least you have company in bed.

I would rather be sleeping on three premierships then a old Nab Cup, A X shape AFLX Trophy and a bunch of wooden spoons that keep me up at night from the noise :tearsofjoy:
I don't know... That AFLX trophy is a pretty piece of silverware. I'll trade you.

I don't know... That AFLX trophy is a pretty piece of silverware. I'll trade you.

Haha depends what you trade me for that

Maybe all three AFL Premiership trophies ;)

Haha depends what you trade me for that

Maybe all three AFL Premiership trophies ;)
Yeah I'll trade you the 3 cups. We don't have an AFLX trophy so that'd be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'll trade you the 3 cups. We don't have an AFLX trophy so that'd be nice.

Haha deal ;)

Have fun sleeping with a X sticking out of your back every night :tearsofjoy:

Hey there everyone in the bigfooty community

My name is Ben (Benny) and I have been a massive Brisbane Lions supporter in Adelaide since I was a kid reliving our "much famous" nab cup & AFLX competition victories :tearsofjoy:

I can't wait to get in touch with all footy supporters on this forum and hopefully find some true passionate Lions supporters down under in SA.

Hopefully everyone is also safe & well during these times we live in physically/mentally as well and hopefully we can all go back to the footy and support our team as normal again.
FRESH MEAT GUYS, FRESH MEAT!!!!

Hey there everyone in the bigfooty community

My name is Ben and I have been a massive Brisbane Lions supporter in Adelaide since I was a kid reliving our "much famous" nab cup & AFLX competition victories :tearsofjoy:

I can't wait to get in touch with all footy supporters on this forum and hopefully find some true passionate Lions supporters down under in SA.

Hopefully everyone is also safe & well during these times we live in physically/mentally as well and hopefully we can all go back to the footy and support our team as normal again.

Cheers. A new footy fan here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back