New merch/kit provider.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's easily the Giants best strip IMO. Can't believe they refuse to wear it in games.

As I’ve said above our training kit has always been better than our clash strip

My favourite? IMG_0326.jpg

But yeah have been a big supporter of the all charcoal with Orange G as our clash.

As I’ve said above our training kit has always been better than our clash strip

My favourite?View attachment 1040751

But yeah have been a big supporter of the all charcoal with Orange G as our clash.
Really like that layout.

Not too shabby.
Looks mostly the same. The offset "G" always bugged my wife.
At least one person approves.

View attachment 1040542
The away kit does look a fair bit like a training jumper, but I like it overall.

I think perhaps the G could be ever so slightly larger.

I think the G needs a rework in general but I bloody love GWS' colours. Puma do good work I reckon.

The away kit does look a fair bit like a training jumper, but I like it overall.
The away kit gives me Gold Coast vibes tbh, don't like the solid colour with just a logo planted in the middle

The away kit gives me Gold Coast vibes tbh, don't like the solid colour with just a logo planted in the middle
Yeah that blue number further up with the bigger G over the chest would be a way better option.

Solid colour with the logo works for the blues, but it's too loud and empty here.

All charcoal and an Orange G.
I would like to see an all charcoal kit, it would no doubt be preferable to the orange number.

What are the supporters thoughts on the 'G'? I don't think it's enough to carry a strip on it's own, I'd love to see a rework. Perhaps a monogram but then you'd be entering Blues territory I suppose.

I would like to see an all charcoal kit, it would no doubt be preferable to the orange number.

What are the supporters thoughts on the 'G'? I don't think it's enough to carry a strip on it's own, I'd love to see a rework. Perhaps a monogram but then you'd be entering Blues territory I suppose.

Happy for the Big G. Yeah no monogram.

I’m just stoked we don’t have a white kit anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The puma home/away kits is now available for pre-order https://shop.gwsgiants.com.au/puma/

I do wish they had the black go all the way around on the home, but otherwise I don’t mind it, like it.

The away still looks cheap. Would of preferred an all charcoal with Orange G. Or maybe something completely different with a Skyblue version of the home kit (representing the city and state) with a charcoal G.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back