Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it saying Ryan wasn't on the outer at Brighton? Didn't even make the bench in the Cup..
Look what Potter's second choice did... fumbled a cross and made them play 30 mins + Penalties. Potter won't be at the club much longer the way it's going.

Look what Potter's second choice did... fumbled a cross and made them play 30 mins + Penalties. Potter won't be at the club much longer the way it's going.

Oh was it you? Heh, amazing that you still can't admit you got one wrong.

Oh was it you? Heh, amazing that you still can't admit you got one wrong.
I'd say he's still not on the transfer list or he'd have gone by now as someone would come for him. He'll be back in the sticks when Potter is sacked. Win % of 22 is not good enough when you spend.

He seemed pretty handy at Hull so thought he may have had a few championship clubs interested. Especially on a free.

He decided to head back to Melbourne during the first lockdown which made it hard for him to sign a deal during the summer window. He's better than Hibs level IMO.

Apparently it was Ed Woodward who personally blocked Haaland's move to Man U because of agent's fees and a £63m release clause. They could have signed him for £17.2m. Even if he left after a couple of years he would have scored a heap of goals and they would make a massive profit.

United isn't really a selling club. Even in the post saf era when s**t.

Developing greenwood and buying cavani seems more sensible ?

[Oiol Domenech] Haaland will leave Dortmund this summer. Ajax talent Brian Brobbey could be his replacement. Raiola already told Ajax he won't extend his contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know that?

He is still a kid

I reckon he stays in the golden cage.

If he does go, the RM team looks insane. Alaba too, ramos may go

I follow French football closely, PSG have been trying to get him to sign a new deal for ages. They've put 700k/week on the table for him and he's still not accepting a new deal. Very likely he is sold in the summer if he doesn't sign a new deal.

Looking more and more as if Boulaye Dia will be our Haller replacement in this window.

I just hope he's not a repeat of Modibo Maiga.....
I swear you're just making up names..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back