Podcast BigFooty Tigercast Summercast - CRAIG LAMBERT INTERVIEW

Remove this Banner Ad

Best day - will always remember it (it was actually at Vic Park). I still wear that scarf to the games I attend, still have that autograph pad somewhere and still have those player badges. The late 80's parachute material jacket not so much.

View attachment 1040322

s**t mate, what happened to your face ?

sh*t mate, what happened to your face ?
I fell face first into a vat of white out when I was 7. It was... disastrous.

Best day - will always remember it (it was actually at Vic Park). I still wear that scarf to the games I attend, still have that autograph pad somewhere and still have those player badges. The late 80's parachute material jacket not so much.

View attachment 1040322
You ok mate?
You look abit pale!

Very much enjoyed this discussion, thanks heaps for that :)

As an aside, your microphone is low and not sounding too clear, Michaels.
Gad you enjoyed it!

yeah my mic was the first thing i noticed after we finished.

the headset I was previously using broke, so i thought i would use my PS5 headset, figured given it was $150 it would be semi decent..

sadly not the case. I'm still trying to work out if settings need to be tweaked or if it is just my head set cause my mates sound fine when using their ones.

Nope, it was Conca. He was brought down in a tackle from Buddy and dislocated his ankle really bad. All the players got around him and Dave Astbury never left his side the whole time.
Conca was, but I'm sure Lambo said it was an opposition player that our players all got around while on the stretcher.

If it was an oppo player, I'm pretty sure it was the Jenkins Knee.

VIDEO HERE

Conca was, but I'm sure Lambo said it was an opposition player that our players all got around while on the stretcher.

If it was an oppo player, I'm pretty sure it was the Jenkins Knee.

VIDEO HERE
That’s the one I was thinking of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries at all!

Other player interviews we have:

Richo
Kane Johnson
Kelvin Moore
Darren Gaspar
Marc Dragicevic
Mark Coughlan
Daniel Jackson

if you want any of them let me know!

yep we kicked this off in mid 2017 :)
Mate that was a fantastic interview , really bought back some great memoires. Thanks so much. CB17 your interviewing was first class , and Michaels like a true 'Richie Benuad' you only chimed when necessary . You let the guest /him talk and every word he said was enthralling.

Just a delight.

Mate that was a fantastic interview , really bought back some great memoires. Thanks so much. CB17 your interviewing was first class , and Michaels like a true 'Richie Benuad' you only chimed when necessary . You let the guest /him talk and every word he said was enthralling.

Just a delight.

Thanks mate. I really didn’t know how I would go. I have obviously never interviewed a subject (outside of job interviews).

Hey Tigers fans. I hope it's ok I post in here. Apologies if this isn’t the correct thread to post on. I couldn’t find a “media” or “2020 review” thread.

In our latest podcast my mate and I do, we continue our 2020 club reviews, discussing Richmond this time.
From the 26.00min mark, we talk about the year the Tigers had.

Give it a listen if you have a spare 20mins & wanting to consume some external opinions on your club while you patiently wait for 2021 to kick-off.

Google Podcasts - Footy Focus Podcast

Richmond @ 26.00
- Tigers a dynasty after 3rd flag in 4 years
- Lesser likes step up in big moments & role players are best in comp
- Surge game plan effective as ever while it’s not MCG or bust
- Off-field indiscretions & Soldo ACL two of minimal negatives for ‘20
- Short stands tall by winning the best individual honour in game
- Shez wants clubs to pry out the likes of free agent Vlastuin by offering more money
- Will Rioli & Pickett hold their spots with Aarts, Ross & Collier-Dawkins etc. pressing as Tigers have 3peat in their sights?

fantastic interview. thanks so much

i was devastated when lambert left. hearing he didn't want to leave tigerland makes me feel so much better, notwithstanding its almost 30 years ago

i can only guess richmond were desparate to bring across broderick and butch gale and thought lambert had the currency to get the deal done

more interviews with ex players when you get time would be appreciated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back