Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Luckily we’re in a position where we can cover him obviously anyone else is a downgrade but Jenkins and Turner have shown they can do a solid job of filling in at LT. Either Patrick or Runyan will start at Left or Right guard and they’ve both been solid this year.

In the 3 games that Bak missed earlier in the year we only gave up 2 sacks

Looks like we’ll be facing the rams unless Chicago pull off a miracle. Would have to be the best defense we’ll face so far. They look really good in the games I’ve seen them. Albeit Seattle today were horrid on offense but Wilson didn’t have a chance a lot of the time

What’s everyone’s thoughts this week. Stoked it’s on the Sunday. Rams D is the best we faced this year, banking on or D hopefully forcing Goff to throw and uncomfortable. Ramsey v Adams is going to be an absolute gem to watch and how we move him around to get open

What’s everyone’s thoughts this week. Stoked it’s on the Sunday. Rams D is the best we faced this year, banking on or D hopefully forcing Goff to throw and uncomfortable. Ramsey v Adams is going to be an absolute gem to watch and how we move him around to get open

Pretty confident tbh. Rams need at least two defensive TDs to win imo

Aaron Donald having torn rib cartridge is a big plus. The O/L need to make sure he feels it

As long as the Packers d plays reasonably well they should win

Our D has trended up massively the back end of this season, and was always decent anyway. The prevent style when we have a lead is annoying and has needed adjusting at times which LaFleur has addressed before publicly.

Just from a quick look at PFF, we've played the Saints who have a 5th ranked D (where they missing CBs in that game?), the Bucs who I think we would be better prepared for this time, and the Colts which was a 50/50 game.

I do enjoy the NFL media narrative though. We have the number one offence in the league. The Rams let up 35pts on the second best offence in the league (Bills), Seahawks scored 20 twice (8th best offence), Tampa scored 24 on them and are ranked 3 from this list too.

I'm excited. We should be good, but it's playoff football and you never know how the game will pan out. Luckily having home field helps. 8000 Packers fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd prefer the Saints.

Dome team in cold Lambeau every day of the week, please!

100% rather the saints.. plus it isn’t like Brady isn’t used to playing in the cold.the easyTD drops can stop now. More so we have a mini offense funk straight after. Our o-line today And physical running was unreal

I'd prefer the Saints.

Dome team in cold Lambeau every day of the week, please!

100% this. The Saints in the elements would be my preference. Avoid the Brady narrative of making without Bill as well, which the media would harp on about all week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ted Thompson was a great GM. but at the end he didnt evolve with the times and his metrics for players were old. But some of the players he found late or on other teams that became stars is what he should be remembered for.

And he kept the family values of the team that mentors like Ron Wolf passed on to him.

Sad day for the franchise and league.

Regardless of how his tenure ended, dude still engineered our most recent SB victory. Very sad day for the Packers.
Arguably might do the same if the current team wins the SB

He might not have been the GM for 3 years but plenty of his decisions are still benefiting the team

Ted Thompson was a great GM. but at the end he didnt evolve with the times and his metrics for players were old. But some of the players he found late or on other teams that became stars is what he should be remembered for.

And he kept the family values of the team that mentors like Ron Wolf passed on to him.

Sad day for the franchise and league.

Late round O-Linemen and 2nd round receivers had a great hit %

Late round O-Linemen and 2nd round receivers had a great hit %

2nd Round
Jordy Nelson
Davante Adams
Nick Collins
Greg Jennings

3rd Round
James Jones
Jermichael Finley

4th Round
David Bakhtiari
TJ Lang

5th Round
Josh Sitton
Aaron Jones
Corey Linsley

6th Round
James Starks
Mason Crosby

UDFA
Sam Shields

Just some of the >1st round pickups that made 2010 + this years run happen drafted by Ted.

If we go into the 1st round Rodgers (obviously), Raji and Matthews (traded up) were 3 of the most influential players on that 2010 team then this year we can throw in Kenny Clark.

Rest in Peace Ted.

It feels really weird how his later years, and all the negatives of his tenure are being mentioned. I swear it's not usually like that when someone passes away, but anyway. A Super Bowl GM. Built so much of this current roster, and as Gute said today he wishes he could have seen the next few weeks, but he hopes he enjoyed the current season too.

Go Packers.

So many to do it for this year. Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Ted Thompson all in the space of this season. Just crazy how much history has been lost just in those three names. Feel like I'm forgetting someone too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back